GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

OBX Headers & Pypes mid muffler system

Search this Thread

Old 12/21/07, 05:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After a couple days of not seeing a confirmation I got anxious also, emailed the seller. But then when I checked my email account I had already received the shipping info. Since then...I've sent him a couple emails, one that I had recieved them and another commenting on the good quality. Both emails were responded to within a few hours.

By the way...get some 02 extensions ordered if you dont want to solder. I was in Phoenix today, checked with about 6 places....nobody had any. Mine are going on tomorrow...guess I'll just use crimp connectors.
Old 12/21/07, 05:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by CantWin1
After a couple days of not seeing a confirmation I got anxious also, emailed the seller. But then when I checked my email account I had already received the shipping info. Since then...I've sent him a couple emails, one that I had recieved them and another commenting on the good quality. Both emails were responded to within a few hours.

By the way...get some 02 extensions ordered if you dont want to solder. I was in Phoenix today, checked with about 6 places....nobody had any. Mine are going on tomorrow...guess I'll just use crimp connectors.

Please post some pics or vids and definitely your opinion of quality and how the install goes.
Scott

EDIT...I decided to send the guy an email to see what the schedule will be. Also I already have a set of O2 extenders from Brenspeed.

Double edit: I finally received shipping confirmation last night. They are on their way and scheduled for delivery on Jan. 2nd. Yippeee!
Old 12/23/07, 05:10 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey John,
Did you get your headers installed yesterday?
Scott
Old 12/23/07, 09:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No they're not on yet, well...at least not bolted up. Passenger side will fit right now, but drivers side is hitting steering linkage. Can't move things around enough to get it on. Will be out working on it again after I wake my kid up.
Old 12/23/07, 09:40 AM
Legacy TMS Member

No they're not on yet, well...at least not bolted up. Passenger side will fit right now, but drivers side is hitting steering linkage. Can't move things around enough to get it on. Will be out working on it again after I wake my kid up.

Like Aircare84 said in another thread. Once you have the engine and transmission mount loose and pushed up with a floor jack to can push the engine left or right about 1 1/2 inches. Have someone push on the engine for you if necessary.
Scott