GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Mail Order Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 6/16/11, 09:24 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mail Order Tunes

When I purchased my car in January, it came with a C&L CAI, and a Predator tuner. I have the pre-loaded tunes on there, but since then, I've installed steeda axle-back exhaust, and steeda UDP's. I would like to get a mail order tune for my additions, but have no clue where to get that. They purchased the CAI and tuner at the same time, but since I'm not the original purchaser, I don't know where they got it from, and if it was supposed to come with free tunes.

Where can I get a mail order tune?

Thanks,
Garrett
Old 6/16/11, 03:09 PM

Hi G Wrecks,

I know this isn't the most ideal solution, but if you wanted to sell your Predator and recoup a little money to put toward an SCT Xcal or SCT Livewire, we can hook you up with a great mail-order tune for your modifications. We don't currently offer any support or tunes for Diablosport products, only SCT. Either way, best of luck!

Elisa
Old 6/16/11, 03:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by SteedaElisa
Hi G Wrecks,

I know this isn't the most ideal solution, but if you wanted to sell your Predator and recoup a little money to put toward an SCT Xcal or SCT Livewire, we can hook you up with a great mail-order tune for your modifications. We don't currently offer any support or tunes for Diablosport products, only SCT. Either way, best of luck!

Elisa

I've thought about that, but you are right... it isn't the most ideal, but it's looking like this may be my only feasible option.
Old 6/16/11, 03:18 PM

You'd be surprised at how quickly you can unload your Predator in the classifieds on various Mustang websites. You may even be able to find a used Xcal that is unlocked and not really be out of pocket on the deal, then just order the mail-order tune from us.
Old 6/16/11, 04:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by SteedaElisa
You'd be surprised at how quickly you can unload your Predator in the classifieds on various Mustang websites. You may even be able to find a used Xcal that is unlocked and not really be out of pocket on the deal, then just order the mail-order tune from us.
How much is a mail order tune from you?
Old 6/16/11, 07:52 PM

We are doing a special deal for forum members (you must state that you're a member at the time of your order) for $50 instead of the normal $65. This price is only good for those who have an SCT device, this is the mail order tune only.