GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

I see the SCT Livewire for sale at BBR web site can't buy yet though.

Search this Thread

Old 10/28/06, 04:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I see the SCT Livewire for sale at BBR web site can't buy yet though.

I was checking out the calendar and saw Blow By Racing showing the SCT Livewire programmer for sale for $579.95 (regularly $679.95) just can't add it to your cart yet. At least we know what the prices will look like for it.

http://www.blowbyracing.com/sctlivewire.html
Old 10/29/06, 08:31 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shatter
I was checking out the calendar and saw Blow By Racing showing the SCT Livewire programmer for sale for $579.95 (regularly $679.95) just can't add it to your cart yet. At least we know what the prices will look like for it.

http://www.blowbyracing.com/sctlivewire.html
No, they dont have them yet nor will they. The official release date is Sema 06' and I dont like to offer a product until I can actually deliver on it so this is why you dont see it on my website. Also, pricing will start at $499 and then go up from there.

The Livewire will be basically like a Strategy Flasher to start from, it will come preloaded from NON-tuning dealers with SF files, or SCT canned tunes.

MY Livewires will come with three custom written BamaChips tunes and where it wont be the $499 price like 90% of them will be you will also get my full support and future programs unlike if you were to purchase it from say Jeg's.

I will make a post when I return from Sema and let everyone know what I find out about release times and any other information about this device.

Thanks, Doug.
Old 10/29/06, 10:18 AM
Bullitt Member

Doug, do you know if SCT will offer an exchange program for the x-cal2. I'm really digging this livewire setup but dont want to plunk down another 500+ buck after buying the X-cal only a couple of months ago.
Old 10/29/06, 10:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by silverGTvert
Doug, do you know if SCT will offer an exchange program for the x-cal2. I'm really digging this livewire setup but dont want to plunk down another 500+ buck after buying the X-cal only a couple of months ago.

Truthfully that isn't even supposed to be out about it yet as WE, SCT dealers, have no other information about pricing or distribution. All of this information will be handled at Sema.

I do plan on offering something for a trade in, as I know I'll get the same responce as with the X-1 to X-2 upgrade, but I have no idea what yet.

thanks, Doug.
Old 10/29/06, 05:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Doug904
Truthfully that isn't even supposed to be out about it yet as WE, SCT dealers, have no other information about pricing or distribution. All of this information will be handled at Sema.

I do plan on offering something for a trade in, as I know I'll get the same responce as with the X-1 to X-2 upgrade, but I have no idea what yet.

thanks, Doug.
what are the advantages of the livewire over an xcal2 with all the lastest downloads? i just got the prp up and going,any reason for me to switch over now? still want your race tune like george has...**** he's flying n/a!