GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

BRENSPEED Update: Our S197 History and current information

Search this Thread

Old 1/9/08, 09:46 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't wait to actually buy from you. You would have already heard from me if the computer hadn't chosen to die recently. Ah well, tax return and bonus are comming up, it won't be too long. =)
Old 1/9/08, 11:36 AM
GT Member

I bought my car in early 06. Ive used Brenspeed for almost everything i buy from my first CAI+tune, CDC chin spoiler, Steeda suspension peices, to my hellion kit, exhaust, sos pods, innovate wideband. I have over 12k in mods on my car, and all but my cervini pieces and my wheels were purchased through Brenspeed. I dont always find what i am looking for on their website, but i send them an e-mail and within hours i have a response and almost always, they can get the part for me. SHipping is superb, i bought a SOS pod and mufflers last wednesday (around 3pm), and they were at my doorstep on friday. Cant get any better than that.

As for Customer Service, top notch. I was installing the hellion kit in my garage, i had several questions and Dave and Brent AWLAYS called me back and helped me get through the install. Local speed shops wont do that, so i have alot of respect for Brenspeed and their staff.

I dont like posting about companies too much, but brenspeed is one of those companies that deserve it and more. I will continue to buy all my parts from them, and wish them all well.

- Taylor
Old 1/9/08, 08:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Thanks for all the kind words I shared them with everybody and they were very appreciative. I wanted to also give you all a couple links that may help you in the future.

We have a new program for those of you who are interested in traveling to Brenspeed for a professional installation. Below you will find a link for more info.
http://www.brenspeed.com/info/transport.html

The best method for contacting us is via the phone at 574.594.9559
E-mail would be the second best method the link below lists them.
We do not often check the forum PM so please do not use this method to contact us.

http://www.brenspeed.com/info/contact.html

Thanks we really appreciate everything!!!

Old 1/10/08, 01:23 PM
V6 Member

I've been researching (and saving my $$) for a CAI + tune. Based on everything I've read in these forums - I've narrowed my search down to one vendor. Brenspeed it is!! Now, all that's left is to somehow break the news to the wife.
Old 1/10/08, 05:40 PM
CME
GT Member

Just got my tuner from him and will definitely keep using him in the future.
Old 1/10/08, 07:56 PM

Never had to call about a problem because I never had one with Brenspeed.Always fast shipping and great price and product.

Cheers!
Old 1/13/08, 03:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Bump for a great company and awesome tuning!
Old 1/13/08, 04:18 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Do you need to bump a stickey?
Old 1/15/08, 02:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Brent,
You and the guys there are great. Really. I purchased my tuner and CAI from you and never regretted it for second. I called when I had questions on something your guys could have sold me but recommended that I really didn't need and I appreciate that.
I will be ordering from you again soon [brake upgrade this time!]
Mike E
Old 1/19/08, 09:35 AM
Bullitt Member

Awesome post! The outstanding customer service that others have received at Brenspeed makes me want to order from then and not look back! I hope to place my first order soon!
Old 1/21/08, 07:03 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Just thinking about this thread after a conversation today:

I've got an undiagnosed problem w/ my car that I'm working to resolve. You know what I love about vendors like Brenspeed? The service. I'm a customer of Brenspeed and it's fantastic to be able to pick up the phone, and call the owner of a company and the man who does the tech work (Brent). I wouldn't have that ability if I would've purchased the parts off of e-bay or some other JC Whitney type company.

Thanks Brent!
Old 1/24/08, 09:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hooray for Brent and the boys at Brenspeed. They and my Credit Card company have became great friends. You can't go wrong here. Thanks, Guys, see you February.
Old 1/29/08, 01:42 PM
Cobra Member

Brent is a dealer for us and I gotta say his shop is definitely everything a Steeda dealer should be and more. The praise you get from your customers is well deserved. Keep up the good work!

Gus
Old 1/29/08, 10:48 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Brent, Thanks for all the great mods and service. Your tunes rock. Everything I've ordered shipped quick, was in perfect condition, and was backed by great service. Oh and by the way your tunes rock.
Old 2/1/08, 12:13 PM

Thanks for all of your great service. I highly recommend that you purchase from him. Excellent support and knowledge of the products he sells. That is hard to find now days. Thanks for the update on you new website Brent!
Old 2/1/08, 06:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Just thought I'd put in my .02 as a noob to the forums. I made my first purchase from Brenspeed, actually this Tuesday. Dave was exceptional, taking the time to listen to a nervous first-time modder and helping me make the best decision for me. (C&L CAI w/SCT Xcal 2) He explained to me the lead time, which was more than acceptable, 5-7 business days in the queue for programming. I've so excited about my new mods, I was on the fence about calling on Monday and asking them to add the Steeda UDPs and tunes to my order.

Here is my only complaint....

They are so efficient that I received my shipping confirmation just before I opened this page. Now I have to order them seperately and wait.... Thanks alot guys!!!

May not be much considering I have so little experience in modding, but I can assure you Brent will continue to get my business!!!!
Old 2/1/08, 06:57 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They like puppies and help little old ladies across the street too!...
Old 2/3/08, 08:52 PM
Cobra R Member

It is going to cost MEGA-BUCKS (transport) but after talking with Dave the other day I have just about decided to do it. Wish I had sent my car to him in the first place because my installer did a CF job on my show car after keeping it for 105 days