GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Another Bamachip Convert!!

Search this Thread

Old 12/20/06, 05:02 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blkstang06
Your no fun anymore SteelTown! ..PS: put a brenspeed tune in your Stang then it will ROCK!..you old Goat roper!
Yeah, It's all good . Hey St. Davis, a suggestion, replace that quote with a mods list. I'm sure we'd all love to see the type of vehicle fabricated by a NASCAR driver. I would not list the curb feelers, neon lights, fake cell phone antenna, and fuzzy dice though . P.S. BamaChips ROCKS!!!!
Old 12/20/06, 09:59 PM
SUPERCHARGED RED ROCKET ------------------Master-Moderator

Received 2,246 Likes on 1,796 Posts
Originally Posted by SteelTownStang
The Stang only comes out when the roads are dry. I spent all day Sunday detailing it... Uhhhhh black!!! I finally got around to driving it today with the TC off and did notice a little more pep in the throttle response. It may have been my imagination, but it did seem more responsive . Just about on "E"- going back to 87... Will report.
Sounds good Pat even just a little more pep in throttle response helps, now I'll have to try it, that is as soon as I get the 93 Race tune from Doug lol.
Old 12/20/06, 10:07 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i can not wait to get mine, i do not like the lag that comes with this new throttle system, i liked the cable set up alot better but i just have to be patient
Old 12/20/06, 10:11 PM

Hey! SteelTown thats a Mustang you own not some sissy Corvette get that baby out of the Garage... put some 87 octane in it and start driving the rat crap ! out of it! be a man get some hair you know where! come on Big Boy! it won't melt!
Hey ! blkstang SteelTown isn't the only one who takes his Stang out of the garage only when it's dry ??? so I'll step up to the plate and acknowledge I'm just as guilty as he is lol. although I know the Stang won't melt ? we don't get that many dry days in the Burgh as it is.. as for myself ? it finally got to the point where It became a huge pain in the a$$ having to wash and dry the car every other day or so plus even the best of car waxes ? doesn't prevent that nasty acid rain from spotting the Stang all up so unless I absolutely have no other choice ?? mine also stays put in the garage as well...
Old 12/20/06, 11:43 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
Hey ! blkstang SteelTown isn't the only one who takes his Stang out of the garage only when it's dry ??? so I'll step up to the plate and acknowledge I'm just as guilty as he is lol. although I know the Stang won't melt ? we don't get that many dry days in the Burgh as it is.. as for myself ? it finally got to the point where It became a huge pain in the a$$ having to wash and dry the car every other day or so plus even the best of car waxes ? doesn't prevent that nasty acid rain from spotting the Stang all up so unless I absolutely have no other choice ?? mine also stays put in the garage as well...
Hey! don't you have a new movie coming out!...Rocky!.. I'm familiar with the Pittsburgh, PA, area its a great city!.. if you notice I'm currently residing Illinois, weather and air quality about the same this time of year ! My Stang not a daily driver either! ...but in saying that! I will drive it in the rain I did it today!.but mine is a coup! if I had a vert! I might feel differently I just like yank'in Steel's chain he's the only guy I know that has a vibrator attachment for his stick shift!...
Old 12/21/06, 01:02 AM
V6 Member

Bamachips is the best ever!!!!
Old 12/21/06, 06:43 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Hey! don't you have a new movie coming out!...Rocky!.. I'm familiar with the Pittsburgh, PA, area its a great city!.. if you notice I'm currently residing Illinois, weather and air quality about the same this time of year ! My Stang not a daily driver either! ...but in saying that! I will drive it in the rain I did it today!.but mine is a coup! if I had a vert! I might feel differently I just like yank'in Steel's chain he's the only guy I know that has a vibrator attachment for his stick shift!...
Edited: It's Christmas...
Old 12/21/06, 06:54 AM
The Analog Admin!

Received 3,212 Likes on 2,357 Posts
Doug is the man I always refer my Tms Customers wanting a tune To!

KC
Old 12/21/06, 05:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Go ahead and add me to the Doug is the geatest fan list. See the following post for details:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=57796

Tim
Old 12/21/06, 10:40 PM
Cobra Member

WOW - goatropers and Dozers.....man-o-man Doug's tunes REALLY ROCK!!

I guess they just bring out the best in all of us

By the way KC....how's that Roushcharger doing?? I'm soooo envious and getting closer all the time!! I'm going to have to get up there and check it out
Old 12/21/06, 10:43 PM

Yep it's called Rocky back in the ring at 60 Man I'll tell you, Stallone must be really desperate or something and you can mark my words, this flick is going to BOMB I mean who in their right mind is going to take a 60 year old geriatric fossil as a serious contender ??? so what's next ? Rambo first blood part 4.. 30 years later LMAO Anyway yes your right Pittsburgh's a very nice city especially when it's not raining lol. sometimes it seems more like living in Seattle as for you being in Illinois ? I'm sure you experience similar weather conditions as well, plus my Stang is also a coupe I just get fed up having to wash and then dry it every other day so I pretty much don't bring out of the garage unless it's dry out lol.. I've also noticed how much you and Steel are pulling each others chains on here and find it really humorous from reading your posts..
Old 12/22/06, 10:15 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yep it's called Rocky back in the ring at 60 r ??? so what's next ? Rambo first blood part 4..
I heard they are making that...actually.
Old 12/22/06, 10:22 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by ttbit
It's true, It's true...
Old 12/22/06, 10:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

wow... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462499/
Old 12/23/06, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by ttbit
That figures lol. Yes indeed, Stallone must really be desperate alright
Old 12/23/06, 01:27 AM
Cobra Member

That figures lol. Yes indeed, Stallone must really be desperate alright

Hey, no badmouthing Stallone. I really enjoyed the new Rocky.
Old 12/23/06, 06:38 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Badandy
Hey, no badmouthing Stallone. I really enjoyed the new Rocky.
For a six-squel, I enjoyed it as well .
Old 12/23/06, 06:57 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Yep it's called Rocky back in the ring at 60 Man I'll tell you, Stallone must be really desperate or something and you can mark my words, this flick is going to BOMB I mean who in their right mind is going to take a 60 year old geriatric fossil as a serious contender ??? so what's next ? Rambo first blood part 4.. 30 years later LMAO Anyway yes your right Pittsburgh's a very nice city especially when it's not raining lol. sometimes it seems more like living in Seattle as for you being in Illinois ? I'm sure you experience similar weather conditions as well, plus my Stang is also a coupe I just get fed up having to wash and then dry it every other day so I pretty much don't bring out of the garage unless it's dry out lol.. I've also noticed how much you and Steel are pulling each others chains on here and find it really humorous from reading your posts..
Steels a good guy! I just don't let him know! he's already kinda conceded! ..Something about guys that drive Black Mustang's
Old 12/23/06, 07:18 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Steels a good guy! I just don't let him know! he already kinda conceded! ..Something about guys that drive Black Mustang's
Just busting chops... Scott ROCKS!!! lol. We've come to an agreement that BamaChips and Brenspeed are both equally great "tuners". It's all good .
Old 12/23/06, 11:22 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SteelTownStang
Just busting chops... Scott ROCKS!!! lol. We've come to an agreement that BamaChips and Brenspeed are both equally great "tuners". It's all good .
Reading about these tuners on this board makes it a very tough decision. I spoke with someone over at BrenSpeed and it was pretty obvious they knew what they were doing. When I told them I had some experience tuning, they didn't talk down to me and spoke in tech terms.

I spoke with Doug, and I really still don't understand how you can lose HP when gaining torque in a "tune" but he was very nice also and you cannot dismiss all his happy customers. I really don't know how this guy found the time to call me back when he did, and he responded to my emails. I have no doubt that his customer service is A++. He then told me about his Christmas special, so I ordered. Really a toss up. I am considering comparing the Bama tunes on a dyno next week to compare. My order may be here as early as Tuesday. I ordered the JLT/Tuner combo!

If I am not happy, I'll blame Steel...

Quick Reply: Another Bamachip Convert!!