Which is Better All Car vs. Car Topics

For those who enjoy ricer kill stories

Search this Thread

Old 3/1/08, 08:37 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those who enjoy ricer kill stories

Ok, first off I know this is no big deal, but believe it or not after having my car for a year it's first time it's happened to me. I was going up a steep two lane hill in the left lane, speed limit was 45, I was doing 60. It was dark, and there were a couple other cars on the road. I noticed headlights coming up behind me real fast. I always just let those kind of people pass me and get the potential ticket if there's a cop hangin around the next corner. It turned out to be a Honda Civic, slammed to the ground and had that annoying bumble bee sound. I knew there was a light at the top of the hill and I was praying he'd be stoped and the other lane open. Low and behold my prayers were answered. He was sitting there in the left lane, so I moved to the right and I just inched up even real slow, looking at him. Hoo boy, I could see he was mad, cause he knew what was going to happen, he didn't even look at me, just sat there revvin er up a little. I couldn't help but remember the comercial that came out of the honda pulling up beside the Mustang and the voice over is describing the stang and how much horsepower etc. and the Honda just turns and drives away then the voice over says "yeah, that's what I thought"....anyway on the green light I just launched er hard and the GTA's just sang my song! I've never seen someone get into my mirror so fast, when I slowed down I could see him comin fast but by then the road was down to one lane. By the time he caught me I was at my turn. Like I said no big deal, but it was fun. Be careful out there.
Old 3/1/08, 09:35 AM
Mach 1 Member

Great Story! Nice Kill!!
Old 3/1/08, 09:41 AM
Bullitt Member

May not be a big deal, but it's always fun to hear these stories! I've never had a "race" with anyone, but I have had a couple funny experiences. I have a V6, but since it's garage kept and I always make sure it is as perfect as I can make it, it always looks sharp and brand new. Well I see this guy who lives around town alot who has an Accord with two fart cans coming out the back and nothing else. It isn't "riced out" but just has the two cans. Well I pulled up to an intersection to make a right and he came in front of me to make a left to the lane next to me. Well he got one look at my car and started reving and then floored it into the turn trying to show off. I couldn't help but laugh!!!!! It's funny, because I figured only GTs got that treatment! Any other V6 owners have similar experiences?
Old 3/1/08, 09:47 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 05blackV6
May not be a big deal, but it's always fun to hear these stories! I've never had a "race" with anyone, but I have had a couple funny experiences. I have a V6, but since it's garage kept and I always make sure it is as perfect as I can make it, it always looks sharp and brand new. Well I see this guy who lives around town alot who has an Accord with two fart cans coming out the back and nothing else. It isn't "riced out" but just has the two cans. Well I pulled up to an intersection to make a right and he came in front of me to make a left to the lane next to me. Well he got one look at my car and started reving and then floored it into the turn trying to show off. I couldn't help but laugh!!!!! It's funny, because I figured only GTs got that treatment! Any other V6 owners have similar experiences?
That guy probably couldn't tell the difference between a V-6 and a GT!
Old 3/1/08, 10:52 AM
Bullitt Member

True but even the worst mustang vs sh*t, the mustang will still win.
Old 3/1/08, 03:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
Old 3/1/08, 08:27 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

2 Kills in the year I've owned the car. 1st one was a Mercedes C-Class. And just recently a 67/68 Mustang resto mod. Enjoyed them both kills. But I just prefer not to street race.
Old 3/1/08, 10:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by crucut
I couldn't help but remember the comercial that came out of the honda pulling up beside the Mustang and the voice over is describing the stang and how much horsepower etc. and the Honda just turns and drives away then the voice over says "yeah, that's what I thought"
I'd like to see that commercial. Where is that?
Old 3/2/08, 06:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Ask and ye shall recieve. My bad though it's a Subaru in the ad not a Honda.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=37WaFi6-las
Old 3/2/08, 09:51 AM
Cobra Member

[quote=crucut;1121039]Ask and ye shall recieve. My bad though it's a Subaru in the ad not a Honda.

I hadn't seen that before. gotta love it!
Oh what a feeling. Oops, that's Toyota. Ford needs a slogan like that. Not just "Bold Moves".
Old 3/3/08, 07:10 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
That guy probably couldn't tell the difference between a V-6 and a GT!
Na he's probably one of those fangirls who think FWD PWNZ ALL!!1!!1!1!