Which is Better All Car vs. Car Topics

SVT Cobra vs Saleen S281 SC

Search this Thread

Old 11/7/04, 11:13 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saleen looks+cobra power=King of the street. Actually i believe a '03 saleen cobra went for about $70k and for 70k i would expect more than a body kit, i tried searching info on the saleen cobra but couldn't find much except you get the boost gauges, the slaeen interior dress up, coletti and steve saleen signed both the engine bay and on the pasenger side insde the vehicle rims body kit ect... i would also expect suspension and brake upgrades. So if anyone can find more info that would be great. I know what i'm getting into, i know i'll mainly be paying for the saleen name but i always wanted a saleen but didn't think the saleens had much potential to add power so i knew if i ever came into some money i'd get the saleen cobra both of best worlds, like you said to each his own.
Old 11/14/04, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Justin281@November 7, 2004, 12:16 PM
Saleen looks+cobra power=King of the street. Actually i believe a '03 saleen cobra went for about $70k and for 70k i would expect more than a body kit, i tried searching info on the saleen cobra but couldn't find much except you get the boost gauges, the slaeen interior dress up, coletti and steve saleen signed both the engine bay and on the pasenger side insde the vehicle rims body kit ect... i would also expect suspension and brake upgrades. So if anyone can find more info that would be great. I know what i'm getting into, i know i'll mainly be paying for the saleen name but i always wanted a saleen but didn't think the saleens had much potential to add power so i knew if i ever came into some money i'd get the saleen cobra both of best worlds, like you said to each his own.
You're a little high more like $65k out the door for a speedster with the custom Saleen paint color. In 03 they made 11 cars, 5 speedsters and 6 coupes.

What you get is Wheels, tires, some suspension, body kit, graphics, cat-back exhaust, K&N air filter, some interior upgrades.......and I think that's it.......