From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 6/26/05, 05:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all...My name is Bob Rickert and im with Apple Ford in Columbia Maryland near Baltimore and Washington DC.
Ive been in the automotive business for over 20 years..and I can assure you that if you have any questions I will be more than happy to help you with them.
I wont tell you that you can buy new mustangs for discounted prices...but I can tell you that i will be honest and upfront when it comes to the information that you need to make the best decision for you.
I do own a 2005 Mustang Gt. And I am a Ford fan and car enthusiast like many of you are.
I wont lie cheat or degrade you.
If you have any questions about Ford products or anything about purchasing a new or used car(even if not from me) please e-mail me and I will help you thru the often confusing and tiresome process.
My home e-mail is ...bobrickert@hotmail.com.....if you like you can check out the inventory of New and used Fords at...Appleford.com...
Thank you.
Old 7/1/05, 07:10 AM
Bullitt Member

Bob,

Good to have another member on the Boards from Pasadena.

Book
Old 7/1/05, 12:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Welcome!