From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

Dale Jarrett Ford

Search this Thread

Old 2/11/08, 06:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dale Jarrett Ford

EDIT:
The guys at Dale Jarrett Ford in Indian Trail NC are amazing. The finally found the squeak deep under my drop top that they originally thought could not be fixed. They also swapped out my shaker 1000 for a new head unit since it was completely hosed (went through 2 of them). I ran into some issues initially with the service that upset me but I had to come to terms that it is not a perfect world and often times mistakes are made. The important thing is my car is fixed. It may have taken a week or so longer then I would have hoped, but my baby is back. Dale Jarrett Ford handled my car with seemingly white glove care and the people there handled my issues with great professionalism.

--- old post ---
I am having some warranty issues with a ford dealership Indian Trail NC. It is like pulling teeth getting the service department to fix my Shaker 1000 and a squeak in my convertible top. I will keep this post up to date while the process moves forward. Right now I am not to happy but like any service I understand that issues may arise. I am giving them another chance to make things right.
Old 2/15/08, 05:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Could you go into some more detail about what problems you're having and what has happened so far?
Old 2/18/08, 07:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I edited the main post because the negative comment was showing up in the description for search results on the dealerships name. They did an amazing job handling my frustrations so I felt it necessary to tweak the post to include the end result in the original post.

I had written a positive feedback blog post weeks ago about the Dale Jarrett Ford Service to talk about my first experience there. They do a great job and they do care for a lot of high end fords.