From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

CA Sales/Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 12/20/05, 10:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok I'm curious to see who is around in the Fairfield/Vacaville/Sacramento/Bay area of CA that works at a ford dealer and is giving special pricing to TMS members. Also anyone that has bought their mustang from a ford dealer in those areas please give me your experience and how it went. Thanks!
Old 12/20/05, 01:01 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by maddhatteroo7@December 20, 2005, 11:50 AM
Ok I'm curious to see who is around in the Fairfield/Vacaville/Sacramento/Bay area of CA that works at a ford dealer and is giving special pricing to TMS members. Also anyone that has bought their mustang from a ford dealer in those areas please give me your experience and how it went. Thanks!
If San Diego isn't too far for you, I would love to assist you with your Mustang.

Teri Temeyosa at Mossy Ford
858-273-7500
Old 12/20/05, 02:21 PM
Bullitt Member

thank you for the offer Teri, I really appreciate it but the only thing is that I live in the bay area and you are roughly 400 miles away.
Old 12/21/05, 12:56 AM
GT Member

I bought mine from S and C Ford in San Francisco. Car came in when it was promised and had no problems getting it off the lot. I even took it home before I finished signing the papers. I did know one of the salesman there and bought it on X-Plan. They don't sell many Mustangs though, mine was the first 2006 that they sold and they don't get many. Serramonte Ford in Daly City has a lot of Mustangs, not sure if you can get a deal there though. I drove by a couple days ago and they had GTs and V6s. I didn't stop and check if they had a markup, but I might be stopping by there tomorrow to get some warranty work done for my Stang, (rattle in dash and brakes). I'll try to get a look at the stickers and post what I see.
Old 12/21/05, 08:41 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by maddhatteroo7@December 20, 2005, 3:24 PM
thank you for the offer Teri, I really appreciate it but the only thing is that I live in the bay area and you are roughly 400 miles away.

From all the good things i have heard about Teri, it would be worth the trip. Plus the drive home along the coast would be great.
Old 12/21/05, 09:29 AM
Bullitt Member

if i do end up going to SD for the car, i hope it will be some really good pricing/service to travel 400 miles though. and if i do, it would have to be during the summer time since i go to school and work