From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

ATTN: Atlanta Area Purchasers

Search this Thread

Old 3/31/05, 08:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone in the Metro Atlanta Area that feels like they're not getting the car they want or the service they deserve? If you answered yes, I urge you to take a drive up to Cleveland, GA on U.S. 129 to Jacky Jones Ford. They are a fantastic dealership with a selction of vehicles to choose from. They are an authorized SVT dealer and an authorized Saleen dealer. They carry the Harley-Davidson truck lineup as well. The salesman I'm purchasing from is Jerald Mathis. He's a great guy, and he will see that he can do WHATEVER to help you.

If you don't want to take the drive up there, e-mail them. John Greene is the 'net sales manager @ JJF. He is equally as helpful and friendly as Jerald. These guys will answer any question that you have and if they don't know, they'll tell you, they don't know. This is the most straight-forward group of people I've ever met that sold cars. Reminds me of the joke,
How can you tell a salesman is lying to you ? His mouth is moving.
Not the case here. Don't take my word for it. Go see them , call them @ 706-865-2168, or e-mail John @ jgreene@jackyjones. com and find out for yourself.