Mustang Motorsports All forms of racing and motorsports activity allowed!

Mid-Ohio Track day by Redline Track Events

Old 2/21/06, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was talking to the promoter of the Redline Track Events and discount rates are available for small groups. They are out of California and are branching out to the Eastern states.

http://www.redlinetrackevents.com

Could be a great opportunity for us to get out on the track for a good price, I asked him to send me some fliers and see if I could scare up some interest. Mid-Ohio is a cool place to spend a day or weekend and its not the far away.

If some of you guys are interested maybe we could get enough people to head out and take the track day and party at the track. I'll probably spend the night at the track and we could use my campsite to headquarter from and party at. I'm also kicking around the idea of leting people camp at my place, I have a shop, 2 acres and I'm only 1hr 45 mins from the track.

My motorcycle club does this for vintage days and we have a blast, we get 30 to 40 forty people to come and block off rooms at the Knights Inn and get another 20 or so to camp out at the track.

PM me or just speak your mind here on the thread, I might be able to get The Race Car Factory to sponsor us since Don the owner put the Paxton SC on my Mustang GT and is installing the FRPP Handling package on it too.

He mentioned he's is interested in doing more street performance and road course work at his shop. He's been building funny cars and alcohol dragsters for 30 yrs and has some cool projects going on at his place.

Heres a link to the brochure for more details,
http://www.buckeyestangs.com/phpBB/viewtop...p?p=12938#12938

jeff
Old 2/27/06, 06:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mid-Ohio
Old 2/28/06, 06:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

They're in the process of repaving the entire track, so it should be nice and smooth, with a little extra runoff room at turn 1.