Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

New Zaino ???

Search this Thread

Old 4/2/07, 06:53 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Zaino ???

Has anyone used this new Zaino product . Does this mean I don't use the old products that I put on in layers anymore?

Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal is finally here after years in development. From conception to realization, the principal and design emphasis of Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal was quite fundamental - an advanced total synthetic polymer protectant that is simply wiped on, and that's it! Yes, achieve Zaino award winning gloss and protective durability in ONE simple wipe on step. Wipe on, and walk away, you're done. No buffing. No final wipe down. Simplicity at it's best. Just apply & let dry.
Old 4/3/07, 08:39 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by scottma
Has anyone used this new Zaino product . Does this mean I don't use the old products that I put on in layers anymore?

Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal is finally here after years in development. From conception to realization, the principal and design emphasis of Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal was quite fundamental - an advanced total synthetic polymer protectant that is simply wiped on, and that's it! Yes, achieve Zaino award winning gloss and protective durability in ONE simple wipe on step. Wipe on, and walk away, you're done. No buffing. No final wipe down. Simplicity at it's best. Just apply & let dry.
I believe Tom (89Trooper) has tried this. Might PM for details.
Old 4/3/07, 09:24 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by OKCMustangGT
I believe Tom (89Trooper) has tried this. Might PM for details.
He has and he loves it.

I'll be ordering it on my next order.
Old 2/4/08, 02:29 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just ordered this today. Should be here this week but won't be using it for at least another month or two. Has anyone else finally used it? If so let us know what you thought of it.
Old 2/4/08, 03:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

I used it last on my waxing last week. Thinner the better.
Old 2/8/08, 05:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by adrenalin
Just ordered this today. Should be here this week but won't be using it for at least another month or two. Has anyone else finally used it? If so let us know what you thought of it.

Its unbeliveable! You cannot beat it for ease of use and durability. Spread it super thin and walk away, after it cures in a 1/2 hour or so, hit it again and finish with Z8.........drive to a car show and win 1st place.
Old 2/14/08, 03:20 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
I have used this on my Mustang once. I think I sprayed too much on the surface as it left some 'oil slick' marks on the paint. As with other Zaino products, a little goes a long way, just have to remember that.

I also used the CS on the wife's new Highlander. Really makes the Blizzrd Pearl pop in the sunlight!
Old 2/14/08, 03:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Man -- I just got used to the Z-5. Do you really think that this is better?