Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Ford's MOTORCRAFT Detailing Chemicals.

Search this Thread

Old 9/11/22, 01:17 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,724 Likes on 2,018 Posts
Ford's MOTORCRAFT Detailing Chemicals.

https://www.motorcraft.com/us/en_us/...-cleaners.htmlGENUINE FORD / MOTORCRAFT®

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR VEHICLE CLEANERS

HOME PRODUCTS CHEMICALS AND LUBRICANTS INTERIOR & EXTERIOR VEHICLE CLEANERS ALKALINE NEUTRALIZER

Last edited by 05stangkc; 9/11/22 at 01:20 AM.
Old 9/12/22, 06:21 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
Kool
Old 9/17/22, 08:52 AM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 990 Likes on 612 Posts
I would enjoy using products made specifically for our cars but Ford, along with GM, and whatever Dodge calls themselves these days,usually charges top dollar for them. With decent companies out there such as Meguiar's and Mother's, especially for detailing and such, there really is no incentive to buy the car company items..When the auto parts stores offer sales, or even Walmart pricing, it's quite a difference.
Does Ford ever offer products on sale or with discounts of any type? I have never been sent anything over the many years and my local dealer, well forget it. I would like to buy and try some if they did. I do get the Motorcraft motor oil, filters, etc... but the other products intrigue me.

Last edited by NC14GT; 9/17/22 at 08:54 AM.
Old 9/25/22, 10:24 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,724 Likes on 2,018 Posts
Originally Posted by NC14GT
I would enjoy using products made specifically for our cars but Ford, along with GM, and whatever Dodge calls themselves these days,usually charges top dollar for them. With decent companies out there such as Meguiar's and Mother's, especially for detailing and such, there really is no incentive to buy the car company items..When the auto parts stores offer sales, or even Walmart pricing, it's quite a difference.
Does Ford ever offer products on sale or with discounts of any type? I have never been sent anything over the many years and my local dealer, well forget it. I would like to buy and try some if they did. I do get the Motorcraft motor oil, filters, etc... but the other products intrigue me.
Look At the Items You Are Interested in and Just Google the Part Number. They Will Pop up All over the Place. I've Used them For Years! A lot of the Cleaning Products Were Back in the Day Really Cheap. I checked a Handful of Numbers awhile Back and Some Were Competitive Some Were Not. I would Check the Counterparts of What you Currently Use.

As Far as Filters Walmart Used to Sell them At Cost to get you in the Door! Don't Know if they Still do!

KC

Last edited by 05stangkc; 9/25/22 at 10:26 AM.
The following users liked this post:
NC14GT (10/13/22)
Old 10/13/22, 07:56 AM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 990 Likes on 612 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Look At the Items You Are Interested in and Just Google the Part Number. They Will Pop up All over the Place. I've Used them For Years! A lot of the Cleaning Products Were Back in the Day Really Cheap. I checked a Handful of Numbers awhile Back and Some Were Competitive Some Were Not. I would Check the Counterparts of What you Currently Use.

As Far as Filters Walmart Used to Sell them At Cost to get you in the Door! Don't Know if they Still do!

KC
They do!! Insanely priced. I just bought several new ones for my 'new' 2014 GT and they even gave me my money back on the extra filters I had bought for my '07. Some times Walmart is simply the best.