Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Bug Removal: The Products & Know How To GET IT DONE!

Search this Thread

Old 9/30/13, 12:07 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bug Removal: The Products & Know How To GET IT DONE!

Detailer's Road Kill Bug Remover - The New KING of Bug Removers

Detailer's Road Kill Bug Remover is the solution to pesky bug gut remains. This fast-acting cleaner annihilates pesky bug guts before they cause damage to your vehicle’s delicate finish. If you live in a region that’s plagued by the infamous love bug, you’ll be able to remove them as well! Detailer’s Road Kill Bug Remover also works great on tar, road grime and heavy road films. Concentrated formula makes it a great value.

Surely your best friend’s college roommate, girlfriend’s uncle or co-worker’s wife has shared a remedy for removing bugs that involves some type of engine lubricant or driveway cleaner. Say no! Harsh solvents are best left in the garage for things like removing oil from engine blocks or lubricating squeaky door hinges. These high-octane cleaners cause more damage to your vehicle’s delicate clear coat finish than the bug guts do! Detailer’s Road Kill Bug Remover annihilates bug guts without damaging delicate finishes.

Benefits:
  • Safely removes bug guts
  • Works great at removing fresh tar
  • No rinsing required
  • Compatible with all shampoos to boost their cleaning power
  • Concentrated formula can be diluted 1:1 with water
  • Will not remove sealants or waxes
  • High-lubricity formula prevents towel-induced marring
  • Can be used on a variety of different surfaces

Use Detailer's Road Kill Bug Remover on...

Paint

Plastic

Chrome

Don't stop at bug guts! Detailer's Road Kill Bug Remover works exceptionally well for removing fresh road tar.

Add a couple ounces of Detailer's Road Kill Bug Remover to your wash bucket to supercharge your shampoo's cleaning power!

Remove bugs and tar the safe and effective way with Detailer's Road Kill Bug Remover!

Detailer’s Road Kill Bug Remover
Old 10/13/13, 03:36 PM
Bullitt Member

I gotta be honest here, I have heard this claim before, and what you are showing in the photos is not very challenging to any product.
Show us some real bugs, fried on by the hot sun, in a video actually showing removal of the bug guts and I will buy it.
by the way I hope it works, my car hits a lot of bugs!!
Old 10/14/13, 05:38 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Mustang259
I gotta be honest here, I have heard this claim before, and what you are showing in the photos is not very challenging to any product.
Show us some real bugs, fried on by the hot sun, in a video actually showing removal of the bug guts and I will buy it.
by the way I hope it works, my car hits a lot of bugs!!
This thread was intended to be an educational one, to demonstrate the intended use of the product while providing a couple helpful tips and tricks for proper bug removal.

You should never let bug guts sit on the surface long enough to "bake on." When it gets to that point, the paint is usually etched and the stains are permanently there (no "miracle" product for that). If you expect anything to fix the problem at that point, your expectations are unrealistic.

Get the bug guts off as soon as possible using the proper product and technique.
Old 10/14/13, 09:57 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 783 Likes on 572 Posts
Do you sell the Turtlewax Bug and Tar Remover Spray? I have used that with pretty good results and I like the foaming action to boot?
Old 10/14/13, 10:23 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
Do you sell the Turtlewax Bug and Tar Remover Spray? I have used that with pretty good results and I like the foaming action to boot?

The Rain X worked quite a bit better for me than Turtlewax did. Horrible clouds of midge bugs along the lake.

Old 10/14/13, 10:31 AM
Just Plain Rude!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

The Rain X worked quite a bit better for me than Turtlewax did. Horrible clouds of midge bugs along the lake.
I used that after my car got covered in tar, and it worked great. Although it also takes off Plasti-Dip...so that may be a good or bad thing.
Old 10/15/13, 09:26 AM
Bullitt Member

Autogeek
I understand the need to remove the bugs from a vehicle ASAP, what you fail to consider is that very few people come home from a days driving and think Oh I need to remove any bugs from the car So the bugs set for a day or two or three, hopefully no longer, and then the process begins.
From what I see of your product, since there is no video or clear delineation from other products, is probably not the KIng of bug removal products.
I have pretty good luck with water and ONR and I see by other posts, other products work as well.
Bottom line is still the same, show me something for real world use that is MORE effective than any current products and I will buy it.
Please and thank you
Old 10/15/13, 01:47 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Glenn
We have a foaming sprayer available that you can attach to any product: Big Blaster Foamer Trigger Sprayer

Originally Posted by Mustang259
Autogeek
I understand the need to remove the bugs from a vehicle ASAP, what you fail to consider is that very few people come home from a days driving and think Oh I need to remove any bugs from the car So the bugs set for a day or two or three, hopefully no longer, and then the process begins.
From what I see of your product, since there is no video or clear delineation from other products, is probably not the KIng of bug removal products.
I have pretty good luck with water and ONR and I see by other posts, other products work as well.
Bottom line is still the same, show me something for real world use that is MORE effective than any current products and I will buy it.
Please and thank you
I'll include a sample with your next order. Put a note in the comments box to NICK's attention.