Europe Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Is Everone Asllep?

Search this Thread

Old 5/2/05, 08:57 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, there hasn't been much activity here lately. I have a tentative job offer in Poland beginning in fall 2006 (teaching school) and I am very interested in what my European friends are up to--if anything.

Anyone?
Old 5/3/05, 06:34 AM

Hi Scott,

Sorry, can't speak for what everyone else is doing but here in the U.K. we're only just starting to get some decent weather, the car show season is just starting to get under way and i've been checking the calendar to see what events i'll be going to this year.
I'll probably go along to a couple of car shows, go watch some drag racing at Santa Pod, also, i'll be going to watch the British Touring Car Championship racing as well, so, that's all my weekends taken up for this summer!
But, a lot depends on the weather! One of the good things about living here is that we get 4 distinct seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, it's just a shame we get them all on the same day!!

Regards,

Angus.
Old 5/4/05, 02:44 AM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally posted by 94REDGT@May 3, 2005, 6:37 AM
One of the good things about living here is that we get 4 distinct seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, it's just a shame we get them all on the same day!!

Sometimes twice!!!

Scott,

There are not a huge number of European members on this site, I can suggest a site in Germany (mainly for American overseas servicemen), they organise a lot of meets in germany, so you might look there as well, those guys should be able to give you some pointers.

Mighty Mustangs?
Old 5/4/05, 05:35 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
there will be an US-car meeting in Poland end of this month,But I won't be there cause I have exams that time .otherwise I would write a report and take lots of pictures
Old 5/4/05, 06:48 AM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Ralph, I am disappointed........ just kidding, I have exams at the end of the month as well
Old 5/4/05, 03:17 PM
Cobra Member

Thanks for the replies, guys. I like to keep my finger on the pulse of European car fans, and you all have helped a lot.

Where is that Mustang meet in Poland?
Old 5/5/05, 05:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It is a US-car owners meeting,I am sure many Mustang owners are going to go there.It will take place at a small airport in city called Radom.(it's about 70 Kilometres from the capital city - Warsaw)
It begins on 28th of May.
Here's info in Polish and pictures from the recent shows in 'galeria' section:http://www.flamingwheels.pl/modules....rder=0&thold=0

There will be live-performances of Rock/Country bands,tire-burning championship, Lowrider show/custom and hot rod show and even "Erotic-show"

The last such event in Poland I've been to was a meeting organised in Warsaw in 1999.But it was the last one,I don't know why
I will soon scan and post some pictures of that event.
Old 5/5/05, 11:42 AM
Cobra Member

Thanks. I know where Radom is. I wish I could be there. I once saw a Jaguar meeting in France--in Brittany--all those E-Types in one palce was spectacular and I'm sure the same would be true for Mustangs.
Old 6/10/05, 08:41 AM
GT Member

There is plenty of mustang activity in Belgium, including my rally in 3 weeks....check my website for reports on previous drives !

Geoffrey