General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Thoughts/observations on the dream cruize

Search this Thread

Old 8/17/12, 04:43 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Thoughts/observations on the dream cruize

Welp went down woodward today after work today. It was nice checking out the cars.

WHAT THE F is with these trans ams made out of the new camaro. The ugliest thing ever. Also saw on tv fox2 has coverage of it and they made a GTO out of the lastest generation of camaro as well. just appalling.

Other than that, if you need an ego boost its nice to drive your car around and the looks that you get
Old 8/21/12, 09:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you check out Mustang Alley? or were you there? Wow, what an event! But that is the only time I really got many looks at the Mustang. Went cruising a couple nights before and no one takes much notice, as it is just another Mustang to most people. Now when I drove my wife's '56 F-100 that drew all kinds of attention, and it is in 50 footer condition! (looks good from 50 feet).
Old 8/21/12, 09:49 AM
Cobra R Member

na i didn't make it down that far, friday i cruized for a bit after work than saturday i started at long lake and went to 696, took me 3 hours or so lol.

My stang got some compliments along the way, it was nice, lots of people taking pics of it.
Old 8/21/12, 09:51 AM
Cobra R Member

lots of compliments on my rims too. had some girl scream from a vert camaro yell "your car is F'in sexy" not sure if that was sarcasim or what but i took it as a positive comment lol.

also took part in a burn out woops lol