General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Send Andrew Casey a Get Well Card from right here! Limited Time Offer

Search this Thread

Old 5/5/10, 03:54 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool Send Andrew Casey a Get Well Card from right here! Limited Time Offer

As a way to pay thanks and a chance to bring a smile to Kevin and his son Casey, I am offering a limited number of members of The Mustang Source the opportunity to use gift accounts from my authorized licensed Send Out Cards account. This will begin as this post is posted and run for 48 hours. You may send a post card or a 2 panel card. I am allowing each member enough allowance as preset for this special young man.

Let's get some cards in the mail, you don't even have to go to the mailbox or the post office. I am funding this unless you want to make a donation to help offset the cost. Please PM if you have any questions. You will need to create an account, it is free and the smile Casey will get from this Mustang Card Rally will be priceless.

I have spoken with the family and they gave full authorization for this cause and I am working with Brad and Scott from TMS as well.

Here is the address you need to send card to:

Andrew Casey
C/O Clevenger Ford
701 N. Main St.
Porterville Ca.
Just a note here, your information will not be sold or used in any fashion. It is simply how the site is set up and after all cards have been sent I will delete information from accounts. If you are curious about the service and want more details please let me know. Thanks Brandon Ashlock

https://www.sendoutcards.com/andrewcasey

So no excuses folks, this is so simple your 8 year could do it. I even encourage you to get your children involved and let them help you create a card. I know Kevin will thank you and Casey will love everyone who took this rare chance to send some Mustang cheer and extended family support.

Thank you and see you at the website. Any questions my cell phone number is listed on the banner and here it is beforehand (816) 507 1860. This is Central Time as well.

Last edited by ShowGT; 5/5/10 at 04:01 PM.
Old 5/5/10, 09:02 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Come on folks, let's get this rally off the ground here!
Old 5/7/10, 08:55 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Last Call, I can't believe no one here used this chance to bring a smile............
Old 5/7/10, 09:00 PM
FR500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hadn't seen this before, needs more bumpage.
Old 5/8/10, 07:23 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

This has been posted since 05/05/2010. I am closing this thread tonight as I need to reset the link for another promotion. I will end thread access at 12 Midnight tonight Central Time. Thanks to everyone who has used this chance to send a card.

Brandon/ShowGT

The link is no longer valid, thanks everyone.

Last edited by ShowGT; 5/8/10 at 11:20 PM.