Old 4/1/12, 09:22 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Funny how Scott disappeared so quickly.
Old 4/1/12, 09:23 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I still smell the possibility of april foolery here.
I do feel like I'm being punked by the two masterminds behind my c/t.
Old 4/1/12, 09:26 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
WTF is he waiting on. Geez. It shows he's here but he's too chicken to respond. Just keeps giving sending me PMs.

No we can't work this out. Be a man or a bear like you claim to be and ban my *** of you have the ***** to do so.
Old 4/1/12, 09:28 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

man bear

Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
WTF is he waiting on. Geez. It shows he's here but he's too chicken to respond. Just keeps giving sending me PMs.

No we can't work this out. Be a man or a bear like you claim to be and ban my *** of you have the ***** to do so.
I wana hear from him I wana her his reasoning.
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HOLY ****!!!!! I am far too drunk to comprehend..............he's a camaro fanboy?!?!?!

How could you do this to us?!?!?!?

although part of me is somewhat skeptical given today's date..............
Old 4/1/12, 09:31 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Flagstang
man bear

Manbearpig!!!!!!
Attached Images  
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
uh oh here it comes.

ANd here I thought Joe or Al would be outta here before me.

I don't see why you have to hide it in a PM like a *****.
Fine, that's how you'd like to play it, so be it.

firstly, i appreciate the professional courtesy of the public call out.

next up, yes I have been approached to help start a new forum, yes it is camaro based. No it is not by the same company that is now the ownership of TMS. I was approached in the fact that i have basically built up one of the premiere Mustang enthusiast sites on the net, yet been able to keep it family friendly, intelligent and a superb resource for information sharing. This is something that is apparently lacking in the f-body world, hence why i was asked if i would consider working with them. I am not giving out the name of the site mainly due to conflict of interest.

With that all being said, TMS has been like a child to me, ive openly stated since the beginning that I do not and have not ever made anything off of this site in terms of monetary compensation. Its always been one of the most rewarding jobs I got nothing in return from, except for some good friends, or so i thought.

Gary I reached out to you in regards to see if you had interest in an investor type roll since I knew you were business minded and frankly, good at it apparently. Im sorry, I didn't know your loyalty was that deep to Ford, or this site, whichever the case may be.

In regards to what I plan to do, well I had no intentions of leaving TMS, or making any changes in any form or fashion to how it has, is, and will be handled. I had full intentions of the two beign seperate but now thanks to this thread, thats not going to happen. Im sorry for what may seem like a blatent stab at tms or something but it is purely a business move for me on my part. The purchasing of a car is just a side benefit of being at the right place at the right time for a deal to come my way as a result of this business move and I had to jump on it for multiple reasons.
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by Shelby08
HOLY ****!!!!! I am far too drunk to comprehend..............he's a camaro fanboy?!?!?!

How could you do this to us?!?!?!?

although part of me is somewhat skeptical given today's date..............
Idk he did that lame *** opps where did your post count go earlier today i doubt he is pulling another one.
Old 4/1/12, 09:32 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

we cannot let him become whole!! if he gains any of joes piggy'ness its over!!
Old 4/1/12, 09:37 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

:waits:
Old 4/1/12, 09:37 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 07S197
Idk he did that lame *** opps where did your post count go earlier today i doubt he is pulling another one.
I was wondering about the post counts.....but hey if he wants to drive a Camaro I have no problem with that....his (wasted) money...
Old 4/1/12, 09:38 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I ain't hating on none of you guys. Would prefer you both to stick around. Won't be the same if anyone leaves. As far as Camaro Mustang I really don't care either way.
Old 4/1/12, 09:41 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Oh man you can't even tell the truth in your responses. I feel like I'm being punked here. Are you freaking serious? If this is a joke its not ****ing funny.

Listen everyone. I'm not asking for allegiances. I do feel betrayed. I mean I feel like I just got ****ed in the *** and didn't even get the courtesy of a reach around. But I'm being screwed over here.

Dude I thought we were friends. That's what I get for believing in internet friends. Nobody is who they say they are. TMS may have been yours but its as much mine now as anybody's. This place aint **** without me. I've made the off topic and chat threads what they are. They were nothing before me. My 20,000 posts help you get that job and you **** me. Seriously?
Old 4/1/12, 09:43 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You cain't trust a bear. You just cain't. They'll sell out for honey every time.

Attached Images  
Old 4/1/12, 09:44 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
+1. That's a pretty **** douchey thing to do Scott!
Old 4/1/12, 09:45 PM
Cobra Member

Oh man you can't even tell the truth in your responses. I feel like I'm being punked here. Are you freaking serious? If this is a joke its not ****ing funny.

Listen everyone. I'm not asking for allegiances. I do feel betrayed. I mean I feel like I just got ****ed in the *** and didn't even get the courtesy of a reach around. But I'm being screwed over here.

Dude I thought we were friends. That's what I get for believing in internet friends. Nobody is who they say they are. TMS may have been yours but its as much mine now as anybody's. This place aint **** without me. I've made the off topic and chat threads what they are. They were nothing before me. My 20,000 posts help you get that job and you **** me. Seriously?
Son of a ***** didn't even buy you dinner first!
Old 4/1/12, 09:47 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
You cain't trust a bear. You just cain't. They'll sell out for honey every time.

Didn't you hear what happened to Grizzley Man?
Old 4/1/12, 09:47 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Garys like a run away train of **** and anti chat filter'ness
Old 4/1/12, 09:52 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

Jim, Mahn, everyone else thats here.. im sorry, this really truely doesnt involve you guys. Someones obviously fallen out of his rocker or gotten into someone else's sauce so is spouting off out of his ***.

Gary, seriously, you think this place is everything because of you? You've got to be kidding me. We were doing well enough on our own before you, and I am sure we'll be well enough on our own without you and your money flaunting stable. I did consider you a friend, which is why I reached out to you to begin with, you need to get your stories straight. Yeah you helped make MCTC and you spent way to much time in OT....... but whats that relate to, basically nothing. What about the tech areas and generations specific areas, youve contribed nothing. So before you start spouting off about how awesome you are, you might want to take a look back at your track record.

Quick Reply: Say it ain't so Scothew!