Various Curated Content Articles Magazine Type Articles With Pictures By IB / Photo Gallery, Auctions, Shows, Etc. Youtube Video's

Road Rage Mustang Driver Rams Motorcyclist

Search this Thread

Old 6/20/16, 01:50 PM
TMS Editor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Road Rage Mustang Driver Rams Motorcyclist

In this crazy dash-cam footage, a Mustang driver clearly swerves into a motorcycle, which causes the cyclist to crash.

Read the rest on the Mustang Source homepage. >>
Old 6/20/16, 01:54 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Nice click bait title.

Both drivers are ******** and should be taken out back and shot, for the good of humanity.
Old 6/20/16, 02:41 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,737 Likes on 1,234 Posts
****,......glad no one got seriously hurt. That could have been really bad.
Old 6/20/16, 06:39 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 787 Likes on 574 Posts
Let’s face it, motorcyclists can be big pests, especially if you run into the kind that believe they own the road and can do whatever they feel like on it. Regardless, no matter what kind of biker or driver you run into, succumbing to road rage and nearly killing a soul is completely unacceptable.

Such is the case of this recent altercation caught on video by Joel Ha in Denver, Colorado, where one can clearly see a white Ford Mustang ram a motorcyclist beside him, only to speed off into the distance afterwards. It’s not clear if the video is complete, but it serves as clear evidence, showing the exact moment when the collision happens.

“In the video you can see an altercation between the driver of a motorcycle and the driver of a car,” police told ABC7, the local Denver affiliate. “The driver of the car swerves into the motorcycle causing the motorcycle to crash.”

These two obviously had beef prior to the beginning of the video, as the motorcyclist pulls up alongside the Mustang to argue or perhaps harass the driver for something, which is still unknown. Regardless of what the biker or driver might have said, the Mustang driver’s reaction could’ve easily have led to serious injury or death, and neither one of those outcomes are acceptable or legal.

Thankfully, both parties involved were caught and arrested thanks to a thorough police investigation of the video at hand. Another win for dash cams.

Stay safe out there!
Old 6/20/16, 06:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

looks like a pretty stupid biker to me.
Old 6/20/16, 06:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Yea no doubt! Stupid biker!
Old 6/20/16, 07:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
They obviously had some kind of altercation before the video started. Whether it was the bikers' or drivers' fault we don't know but the biker was stupid!
I've been riding motorcycles for 38 years and I would NEVER, EVER think to pull that kind of stunt and challenge someone in a car, truck or other vehicle. If the driver did something to **** off the biker his best move would have been to back off and let the driver go on his way. He got what he asked for.
Old 6/20/16, 07:44 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,704 Posts
On top of all that lunacy there was a car coming the other way and they could have been injured or worse! What a bunch of arzholes!
Old 6/20/16, 07:45 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 156 Likes on 119 Posts
mighty convenient the motorcycle guy had a friend filming ..
Old 6/20/16, 07:48 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by HOSS429
mighty convenient the motorcycle guy had a friend filming ..
The bike rider is probably also a crapmaro lover and was just trying to add another bad Mustang driver video to the collection!
Old 6/21/16, 06:53 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Hells yea what Freak said
Old 6/21/16, 02:00 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
pretty insane that the biker got slammed. It really is unnecessary and STUPID on both parties. looked like he was instigating the mustang driver when he didn't need to. Someone should have just called the police before it escalated to that.

I've known and seen a lot of crazy $hit on the road. Never seen someone get that upset to the point where you knock a guy off his bike.
Old 6/21/16, 08:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 670 Likes on 542 Posts
Both the Mustanger and the rider are wrong. With that out of the way:
Let’s face it, motorcyclists can be big pests...

As a motorcyclist, I am highly offended. How dare you open the article in this manner.

https://themustangsource.com/author/jperez/

Whoever this Jerry Perez is need to get off his fracking high horse and hating on motorcycles and their riders. The heck is WRONG with you, Mr. Perez?! Next, you're going to start writing an article about how Mustangs always get sideways coming out of parking lots, boiling tires, and ramming things because that's just how Mustangs are?!

While I'm on a roll, I'll say this: From my point of view, as a motorcyclist, it's the CAGERS that are pests, thinking only they own the road, and infringing on my lane, and impeding my progress, and driving like utter CRAP when I'm just tryin' to get from point A to point B. For what that's worth.

Shame on the TMS mods and IB Brands for allowing such a bias to get past the editors. I'm seriously considering whether to hang around this place anymore, as it's not the first time this kind of bad article behavior has gone on. I tout this forum as the best in the business of being a Mustang forum, but seriously. If this is what this site is going to promote... road rage, road racing, and the like, and then on top of it all offend motorcyclists with their obvious bias against them...

Yes, the motorcyclist and the Mustanger were both being jerks. But they do not represent ALL of their kind. Don't rope me and others like me who do not and would not act like this motorcycle jerk, and while I'm at it, don't lump me as a Mustang driver with that Mustang jerk.

IB, you need to send this guy to time out on the articles.

Gosh dangit, I'm ticked off. I ain't kidding. You guys need to do better, or just STOP it, because your articles generally aren't worth the bits it takes to download them. I'd say paper it's written on, but oh well.

If I could downvote this stuff like I can on Reddit, it'd be gettin' one.

Ugh.

I think I need to

Might as well add this, I bet it's a-comin':

Last edited by houtex; 6/21/16 at 08:56 PM.
The following users liked this post:
garyb900 (6/22/16)
Old 7/22/16, 07:55 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
"Mustang owners mindset during this event"

1. Running away wont work as the biker would easily catch me?
2. Pulling over for altercation wont work. I could get stabbed or shot?
3. Pulling into a gas station wont work as biker could slap me, shoot me, or injure others nearby? He's obviously not afraid of me.
4. If I keep this up, biker will cause a massive accident or run me off the road?
5. Cops where are you when I need you?!
6. **** it, just flick this snot right off my finger and on the ground where he belongs!
7. Peace out!!
8. I hope my cars ok.
Old 7/29/16, 02:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Here's some advice. If you're going to ride up next to someone on your bike and start talking crap through the window at them, don't be surprised if something like this happens. Leave people alone.
Old 7/29/16, 07:49 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 670 Likes on 542 Posts
Originally Posted by 3point7
Here's some advice. If you're going to ride up next to someone on your bike and start talking crap through the window at them, don't be surprised if something like this happens. Leave people alone.
How about don't use a murder machine because you don't like me for some stupid *** reason?

I get what you're saying, but honestly. Using a car, even against another car, as an 'I WIN, JERK!' tool because you're having an argument out a window is just not good form.

Neither party was cool. But the charges go to the Mustang, because assault and battery with a vehicle. Case closed, go to jail, do not collect 200 dollars.
Old 7/29/16, 07:58 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by houtex
How about don't use a murder machine because you don't like me for some stupid *** reason?

I get what you're saying, but honestly. Using a car, even against another car, as an 'I WIN, JERK!' tool because you're having an argument out a window is just not good form.

Neither party was cool. But the charges go to the Mustang, because assault and battery with a vehicle. Case closed, go to jail, do not collect 200 dollars.
Key word being 'tool' because that's what you are if you do this!
Old 7/29/16, 02:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by houtex

Sure, but while we are at it, how about have some common sense and leave people alone. What this clown on the bike hasn't been paying attention to how easily people lose their cool these days? You talk crap to people, this kind of thing is going to happen. Leave people alone. I'm not trying to justify what the Mustang driver did but I also know that unless I'm prepared to take to the next level I leave people the hell alone. I think it was clear that the guy on the bike was trying to pass the Mustang and the Mustang driver blocked him there for a little ways but guess what, once he was able to get along side the car he's able to just pass that idiot and be on his way.