General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Rear End Noise?

Search this Thread

Old 12/24/12, 08:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear End Noise?

Have a 2013 GT and I've always heard a slight noise from the back at 65+ MPH, almost sounds like a bearing. I can even hear a slight modulation every few seconds. It seams to be getting louder (or maybe just more annoying now that I' m aware of it), never really noticed it with the tunes blaring. , now have 15k miles on the car. Is this normal rear or tire noise? I plan on bringing it to the dealer soon but don't have much faith that they will actually take it out on the interstate and listen to it. Thoughts?
Old 12/26/12, 07:57 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by feeney
Have a 2013 GT and I've always heard a slight noise from the back at 65+ MPH, almost sounds like a bearing. I can even hear a slight modulation every few seconds. It seams to be getting louder (or maybe just more annoying now that I' m aware of it), never really noticed it with the tunes blaring. , now have 15k miles on the car. Is this normal rear or tire noise? I plan on bringing it to the dealer soon but don't have much faith that they will actually take it out on the interstate and listen to it. Thoughts?
Hi feeney,

My name is Deysha with Ford Service. I’d like to escalate this to the customer service manager of your area and help get it resolved. Please make an appointment with your dealer for diagnosis, and PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Deysha