General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Really?

Search this Thread

Old 10/7/11, 08:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Seem to have a lot of bad luck with this sort of thing.... Random ***holes. I was waiting for my friend to get home tonight- my 12 year old son and I had gone to the gas station- gassed up, got snacks... Killed some time waiting when I discovered they had a vacuum cleaner/shampoo machine- too cool. So we spent about 20 minutes cleaning and polishing til she was shining like a new penny.

Then we drove to his house nearby and parked outside on the street to wait for my friend to get home. As we were sitting in the car, a guy walks by with his dog, and I hear this noise, sounded like a huge handful of dirt hit my car. The guy noticed us in the car, and started sort of mumbling ' oh Uh sorry sorry, Uh um...' and seriously hoofs it down the street. I was like "ok, what just happened?"

I sat there for a second, then got out to look, and damned if the whole side of my formerly clean car wasn't covered in dirt, grass, dust and dog****. All down in the window, door, all over the roof, front wheel.... Omg I was steamed. WTF? I wondered if the dog had kicked it up, but it was just one big toss- not like a dog usually kicks- and it was a little dog, and this was a lot of crap on my car. But regardless of whether it was him or his dog, it was a nasty thing to do to someones car, then just run off like a Nancy boy. I'm kicking myself now for not reacting faster!! I would have loved to have had some words with him, but once he realized there were people in the car he beat it quick.

What's wrong with people?
Old 10/7/11, 09:14 PM
Cobra Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow, I don't even know what to say about that. Amazing how some people are.
Old 10/7/11, 10:16 PM
Cobra Member

Took it better than i wouldve, down here in the south, thats an *ss whippin!!! Ha ha
Old 10/7/11, 10:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
They jellys. You got a nice car, and they don't, so they figure they'll knock you down a notch, get you riled up.

It happens. It sucks, yes, but it happens.

/sigh.
Old 10/8/11, 01:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by sampey43
Took it better than i wouldve, down here in the south, thats an *ss whippin!!! Ha ha
Well that was my mindset actually- I wanted to drive around and find the guy, but my son was begging me not to- not sure where I went wrong with that boy.... But he actually had the phone out saying he was going to call my better half if I didn't go straight home. Me on the other hand... I'm still trying to figure if I can figure out where dude lives- I know he lives somewhere near my buddy, and this is the kind of thing I'm going to hold a grudge over.
Old 10/8/11, 01:41 AM
Cobra Member

Kinda of a similar situation i was in, my wife now who was my girlfriend at the time, had a 94 25th anniv trans am! Beautiful car, and we were sitting at the red light waiting and these guys came up to the car and spit on the windshield, it pissed me off, i went to get out the car, and she stopped me!! It was 3 of them to just myself, i prob wouldve got whooped, but figured its just a trans am, its not like they spit on my mustang or something!!! Ha ha!
Old 10/8/11, 01:44 AM
Cobra Member

Sounds like you raised a good kid tho!!! Sometimes, as much as it hurts our pride or dignity, its better to just let go sometimes!! Like your boy said... Its just jealous haters!!
Old 10/8/11, 06:26 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wouldn't even consider getting into a fight with one of my kids in the car.
Old 10/8/11, 07:58 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by VTXFrank
I wouldn't even consider getting into a fight with one of my kids in the car.
I wouldn't have gotten into a fight- I just wanted to ask him why he did that. And I don't think there would have been anything wrong with telling him what I thought about what he had just done to my car. Which I admit I badly wanted to do. But no, seriously I'd never do anything to endanger my kid or set a bad example for him.
Old 10/8/11, 09:17 AM
V6 Member

After 37+ years as a LEO I can tell you, there are more A$$HOLES out there than there are non-A$$HOLES. All you can do is buck up and go clean your car again. But if saw this guy heading my way again I'd sure stand there and stare right into that peanut size brain of his till he's outta sight.
Old 10/8/11, 02:23 PM
V6 Member

Wow, I didnt even know people do this. Just vandalize your car out of jealousy? I'd kick that thing into gear and come roaring down the street after him. The sheer sound of that engine would probably make him wet his pants. Then I'd probably start filming him and call the police at the same time.
Old 10/8/11, 08:08 PM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Not that I would condone this...but, here is a link you may find interesting

http://poopsenders.com/
Old 10/9/11, 11:29 AM
GT Member

Find out where he lives and send him a turd lol.
Old 10/10/11, 07:25 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by houtex
They jellys. You got a nice car, and they don't, so they figure they'll knock you down a notch, get you riled up.

It happens. It sucks, yes, but it happens.

/sigh.
True true.

I felt the same way when I was cleaning the spray paint off my passenger side door a few months ago.
Old 10/10/11, 07:31 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RVAStangGT05
I wouldn't have gotten into a fight- I just wanted to ask him why he did that. And I don't think there would have been anything wrong with telling him what I thought about what he had just done to my car. Which I admit I badly wanted to do. But no, seriously I'd never do anything to endanger my kid or set a bad example for him.
I always assume that when I confront another man about something that has pissed me off, we are going to throw down. Has happened to me too often since I'm a very straight forward, tell you like it is kinda guy. If the person has pissed me off bad enough with their stupidity/lack of common courtesy/out-right douchebaggery, I WANT the guy to take a swing, so I'll really be insulting. As soon as that arm starts moving, it's game time.

You did the right thing, brother, by not confronting him at that point.

Now, dropping the kid off at the house and then going and talking to him, I'd be all about that!
Old 10/10/11, 08:10 AM
Mach 1 Member

haters gon' hate
Old 10/10/11, 06:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
Originally Posted by AirForcePonycar
True true.

I felt the same way when I was cleaning the spray paint off my passenger side door a few months ago.
You too? Man... I thought it was a rarer occurance. What gang, if it was one, got ya?

Mine was the Surenos, or so the tag, Surx13 with the 3 dots is supposed to be saying... I think it was some punks who saw the tag online and then had a field day on all the houses... and my car.
Old 10/10/11, 07:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by RVAStangGT05
wanted to drive around and find the guy, but my son was begging me not to.
Good kid
Old 10/10/11, 09:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by houtex

You too? Man... I thought it was a rarer occurance. What gang, if it was one, got ya?

Mine was the Surenos, or so the tag, Surx13 with the 3 dots is supposed to be saying... I think it was some punks who saw the tag online and then had a field day on all the houses... and my car.
Geez, that sounds nasty. Mine appeared to be much less thought out. They got the a lot of the window, which is tinted, and most of the door with black spray paint with no particular message or symbols, just an ugly mess. I didn't even notice it until I had the car washed and realized that the passenger door was looking a little dull. I was fuming! But then I discovered Motsenbrockers(?) lift-off 4, and I made short work of that b.s. Haha.
Old 10/11/11, 06:54 AM
Cobra R Member

Can't believe it's against the law to punch douchebags in the face.
we must make a new law.