Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Steve try not to drive into the parking lot bumper"

Yes sir mr. on-ramp king!
Old 12/19/08, 09:15 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by TacoBill
Looks good, but I don't think it's for me. I know what I have to do kick my numbers up a notch, and it can be done with the stock manifold.

Reading C&L's web updates reminds me of reading Jim Belle's product descriptions.
Hey, TacoBill, that avatar looks like a 1976 Toyota Celica GT!
Old 12/19/08, 09:31 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by veilside.mustang
Hey, TacoBill, that avatar looks like a 1976 Toyota Celica GT!
Funny, my first car was a 78 Celica coupe with a 22R and a 5-speed. Had a Weber carb, Isky cam, headers, and was lowered and ran 225's on all 4 corners!
Old 12/19/08, 09:36 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Dooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!! And even if I were successful, I wouldn't be able to get a pickle-tickle from my young wife for weeeeks.
Koji try to get your pickle-tickled tonight and come join us! PJ George has been known to bring the little geeters to Cars & Coffee. Time to crack the whip!

Koji look what you're missing... Do you really think I go here for the cars?

Last edited by JedCranium; 12/19/08 at 09:42 AM.
Old 12/19/08, 09:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by JedCranium
Koji try to get your pickle-tickled tonight and come join us! PJ George has been known to bring the little geeters to Cars & Coffee. Time to crack the whip!

Koji look what you're missing... Do you really think I go here for the cars?

Hey, that's not fair in two ways... First, George is an ex-Leatherneck... USMC... Hoo-rah. Fit. Ready to defend us old folks like me... I'm old!

Secondly, having been paid to professionally photograph over 3,000 scantily clad women in my life, those photos are...very enticing!

It's gonna be awfully cold in the shade there... I doubt if many babes'll show up - scantily clad or with headlights blaring at least!
Old 12/19/08, 10:01 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I'm interested in seeing what that C&L intake manifold does for us Centri guys. I'm sure soon enough will see threads on the results. If it's anything worthwhile I'll add it to my mod list.
Old 12/19/08, 10:24 AM
Cobra Member

I bought this big slab of meat at Sam's Club for a pot roast. I'm cooking that thing on Saturday. I can't believe I don't have a spec recipe for pot roast. Maybe someone can give JedCanCook a hand? If it comes out funky I plan to give it to these homeless guys at work.

JCC
I was just going to mention that we have not had a good JedCanCook video in quite some time. Good timing Jedster. Now we must demand when you cook that friggin piece of meat a video is also produced.

We want a JedCanCook Pot Roast video
Old 12/19/08, 10:58 AM

Hey, that's not fair in two ways... First, George is an ex-Leatherneck... USMC... Hoo-rah. Fit. Ready to defend us old folks like me... I'm old!
Koji & the Mrs. =

Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
I'm interested in seeing what that C&L intake manifold does for us Centri guys. I'm sure soon enough will see threads on the results. If it's anything worthwhile I'll add it to my mod list.
I'm sure it'll help to a degree. The real limitations will be the heads. If you really want to add some power, get some head work done.

Originally Posted by NYNY53
I was just going to mention that we have not had a good JedCanCook video in quite some time. Good timing Jedster. Now we must demand when you cook that friggin piece of meat a video is also produced.

I think someone wants a JedCanCook video. Bad.
Old 12/19/08, 11:09 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Secondly, having been paid to professionally photograph over 3,000 scantily clad women in my life, those photos are...very enticing!

It's gonna be awfully cold in the shade there... I doubt if many babes'll show up - scantily clad or with headlights blaring at least!
Unfortunately most of the stuff we see at C&C is G rated. It sounds like you had an exciting past. Were going have to get you over to the Yard House for some truth serum and continue the interrogation. We can have our own version of GITMO.

Hey Koji what % of the 3,000 took it to the next level?

Last edited by JedCranium; 12/19/08 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12/19/08, 11:12 AM
Legacy TMS Member

George-Close your eyes.

Everyone else check out this PJ.
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10585
Old 12/19/08, 11:18 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

George-Close your eyes.

Nice! GEORGE this could be your 2009 New Year's resolution. All you have to do is get something comparable for Jazz under the Xmas tree then your home free.

"You only live once in life, and once is enough if you do it right!"

Jed

Last edited by JedCranium; 12/19/08 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12/19/08, 11:44 AM

Were going have to get you over to the Yard House for some truth serum and continue the interrogation. We can have our own version of GITMO.
truth serum...

George-Close your eyes.

I think George has an issue with the height of the Shaker itself, but possibly can be fixed with a set of shaved motor mounts.

That thing does sound wicked though.
Old 12/19/08, 12:06 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

truth serum...

I think George has an issue with the height of the Shaker itself, but possibly can be fixed with a set of shaved motor mounts.

That issue can be laid to rest by using the same kit that JDM has for the GT-500 for the Whipple mod. The kit lowers the engine and raises the body by using shims and cut motor mounts.

Do it! Your right foot is talking to you!

Jed

Look...

Whpple article>

Last edited by JedCranium; 12/19/08 at 12:18 PM.
Old 12/19/08, 12:15 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
It might change my mind to lean centri in the future. With an intercooler of course! Bill
Old 12/19/08, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
With an intercooler of course! Bill

Old 12/19/08, 12:28 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
What can I say I feel ornery today.

Gary> Bill

Old 12/19/08, 12:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Jed, George, I'm going to need to pass on this opportunity. I've got the kiddies. There is no way in h_ll I can get the little tykes into the car at 5:45 AM in this morning freezing weather, then follow me around at C&C - even with the enticement of donuts (the wife needs to leave at 7:15 am - that's why I got the kids). Let me know of the next opportunity and at that time, maybe the young wife will be at home until 9 AM...
Hey Koji, I have dragged my kids and my wife to C&C many times! It's a must see for all car fans!
Past events...

George-Close your eyes.

I have see that one, Jim at JDM are really hooking this one up. This guys has put a ton of money into that thing..

Besides the supercharger it received our stage 2 upgrade kit, the Saleen 08 Extreme Heat Exchanger kit, long tube headers, Single piece driveshaft, 6 speed TR6060 transmission, Pro 50 shifter and a slew of suspension parts. The Suspension included instant center brackets for the lower control arms, billet lower control arms, adjustable upper control arm, and adjustable front and rear shocks. We also installed a BMR K member and A arms up front

Nice! GEORGE this could be your 2009 New Year's resolution. All you have to do is get something comparable for Jazz under the Xmas tree then your home free.
I'm trying!! If I get this part time gig I will get s/c, just what I get is till up in the air!

Yeah the height does bother me, maybe its something I can get used to.. I don't know! The one thing that I like is being able to use my shaker lid because I don't like that super-shaker logo.
Old 12/19/08, 12:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
This is what is stopping me from getting a supercharger....

Disney considering job cuts: LA Times

(Reuters) - Walt Disney Co executives have been meeting this week to prepare belt-tightening measures that could include job cuts, the Los Angeles Times said, citing people familiar with the discussions.

The sources told the paper that staff reductions were being contemplated companywide.

Anne Sweeney, co-chair of Disney Media Networks, asked senior staff to recommend possible cuts in case the economy deteriorates further, according to the paper.

Other divisions have also been asked to make similar evaluations, the paper said citing one executive.

Walt Disney Co could not be immediately reached for comment by Reuters.

Old 12/19/08, 01:22 PM
Bullitt Member

^^^^^

Good reason!
Old 12/19/08, 01:37 PM

^^^^^ No job is safe these days.

So George, when's the install date?

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)