The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   General Mustang Chat (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/)
-   -   ok folks, recent events (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/ok-folks-recent-events-507167/)

Scothew 4/2/12 04:08 PM

ok folks, recent events

Ok so with the whole gary and me getting into it last night. Firstly I want to apologize, it was very unbecoming of me to let business get in teh way of personal friendships and also handle it that way. I am very saddened it went the way it did... its taken basically a day to digest it and really get a grasp on it all.

ive tried to reach out to gary to discuss but has been received with no reply.

I did not want to remove gary from the site, but i could not let the chaos insue as it was.

I know you guys miss him, i miss him, and surely things will get back to normal in time. Id rather get this all behind me.

Thanks for making TMS what it is.

texastboneking 4/2/12 04:10 PM

So that's it... we lose a good member and your leaving too?!? Sad days on tms...

Scothew 4/2/12 04:10 PM

I never said i was leaving. That aspect of everything still has to be worked out.

texastboneking 4/2/12 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew
I never said i was leaving. That aspect of everything still has to be worked out.

Well you shouldn't... just cause you get on a camaro site doesn't mean you have to abandon us.. if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have this badass c/t! :D

1999Pony 4/2/12 04:13 PM

The whole situation just sucks all around.

**** happens, its just life, just sucks when it happens like this.

Scothew 4/2/12 04:16 PM

i agree it does suck and i feel much regret for letting myself show my emotions on the forum like i did.

i gotta admit i figured to get a bunch more pm's and death threats.

1999Pony 4/2/12 04:18 PM

The way I see it, people wanted you to defend yourself so theres was a need to do it. I dont know what was said between you too, I dont know the whole story. I know you feel plenty bad about it and I would imagine Gary does too. Just hate to see it happen the way it did.

texastboneking 4/2/12 04:19 PM

I was afraid the bear would eat me and **** me out again lol

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 04:20 PM

Did I ask for my c/t Scott?

Scothew 4/2/12 04:22 PM

idk what you mean joe

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 04:23 PM

idk what you mean joe

Please change it

Scothew 4/2/12 04:23 PM

whats that got to do with anything in this thread?

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 04:26 PM

whats that got to do with anything in this thread?

Well it was Gary's idea. He's not here and I would like a decent one. I don't think I'm asking too much, not to have to answer posts to why I love wieners.

Scothew 4/2/12 04:27 PM

Um how about no. my stance on c/t's isnt changing as long as I am here. They are earned one way or another and not a requested item

07S197 4/2/12 04:28 PM

You know something scott. F*** you try to warm things over and make it all nice now like everything is okay and everything's just gonna be back to normal.

Scothew 4/2/12 04:30 PM

Im sorry you feel that way Jim. I tried my best to contain it and keep it professional, but i guess it wasnt gonna happen.

AlsCobra 4/2/12 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by texastboneking

Well you shouldn't... just cause you get on a camaro site doesn't mean you have to abandon us.. if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have this badass c/t! :D

Dang Bone! You must enjoy choking. :p:p

But seriously. I'm pretty sure Gary had a lot of faith in you Scott. I read everything he posted last night. If that's really how it went down, I would be a little pissed too. The fact of the matter is that all you guys that have been here forever on this site should know each other enough to at least somewhat trust each other. Nobody's totally honest on the net but the fact that you may be going to a Camaro site or own a Camaro is nothing you couldn't have mentioned to some of the guys here. It's not that big of a deal. I would really like to see you guys straighten things out and bring Gary back and then go back to normal. But this is your house and I doubt if it really matters what the hell we think about it.

lalayla 4/2/12 04:34 PM

What the hell

07S197 4/2/12 04:34 PM

Im sorry you feel that way Jim. I tried my best to contain it and keep it professional, but i guess it wasnt gonna happen.

Professional you wanna talk about being professional??

Professional would of been being honest, being upfront with everybody not trying to hide behind your screen name.

Boss 1409 4/2/12 04:36 PM

Know I'm pretty new, but Gary was always real cool with me. Hate to see things go down like this and not knowing the full story and history I'm trying not to judge, but seems he shouldn't be banned for this outburst. People make mistakes, forgive and forget, life is to short to hold grudges.

Scothew 4/2/12 04:37 PM

Thanks Al, you are right, we have all known each other along time. Ive been pretty open about everything that goes on with the site, no need to hide stuff. I do show professional courtesy when it comes to business. I figured hte other party in question would have as well.

Would i like to see gary back, yes, will he come back, idk. will things be different between us, im sure. Is this really my house? now that i think about it, yeah I guess it is and i do have the final say so....

lalayla 4/2/12 04:37 PM

Gary did say that he was the one leaving :dunno: :justsayin:

lalayla 4/2/12 04:39 PM

So I'm gonna go buy a geo metro and go start my own forum! Yeeahhhhh!

texastboneking 4/2/12 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Know I'm pretty new, but Gary was always real cool with me. Hate to see things go down like this and not knowing the full story and history I'm trying not to judge, but seems he shouldn't be banned for this outburst. People make mistakes, forgive and forget, life is to short to hold grudges.

:agree:

I guess I still don't know what went down fully... why is that thread being hidden? Are we trying to cover something up?

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 04:40 PM

Gary didn't ban himself.

Scothew 4/2/12 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by 07S197 (Post 6300800)
Professional you wanna talk about being professional??

Professional would of been being honest, being upfront with everybody not trying to hide behind your screen name.

I wasnt hiding.. you think business takes place in the plain open public? you think every deal or political move should be openly acknowledged?

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 04:42 PM

Did you or didn't you stab him in the back, Scott?

lalayla 4/2/12 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Gary didn't ban himself.

Awwwwwww

Scothew 4/2/12 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by texastboneking (Post 6300811)
:agree:

I guess I still don't know what went down fully... why is that thread being hidden? Are we trying to cover something up?

Its in teh past and frankly I dont think it needs to be left open because its a time we both will prob regret

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6300812)
Gary didn't ban himself.

Im not sure i know what your trying to get at Joe

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 04:45 PM

Is Gary banned? And did you do it?

Scothew 4/2/12 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6300815)
Did you or didn't you stab him in the back, Scott?

how do you think i did that? by trying to include him in something from the start.. yeah that was stabbing him in the back.

Scothew 4/2/12 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6300822)
Is Gary banned? And did you do it?

yes i did and yes he is. I still dont see the point you are trying to make

lalayla 4/2/12 04:50 PM

Oh woe is me

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 04:51 PM

Never mind, this thread is just one side of the story and meaningless without the other side.

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 04:59 PM

Never let it be said that I am not HARDCORE AND 100% COMMITTED TO THE BIT!!!!!

APRIL FOOLS *****ES!!!!!!

Scothew 4/2/12 04:59 PM

:jester:

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 04:59 PM

We got you, and you, and you, and you! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 05:00 PM

You mother****ers hahahaha

lalayla 4/2/12 05:00 PM

:rofl3:

texastboneking 4/2/12 05:02 PM

Wow guys... lol. And Gary props to you..I didn't think you could make it that long without posting... and I now know more about you than you probably wanted me to know.

All in all I was fooled. Glad you are still around Gary :D

Scothew 4/2/12 05:03 PM

Wheres my golden globe!!!!!

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 05:03 PM

:kneel:

lalayla 4/2/12 05:03 PM

Scott, *******!! :D

lalayla 4/2/12 05:04 PM

:kick: :lol:

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 05:04 PM

Which one of you basturds was sleeeezy cheeez? LOL!!

Scothew 4/2/12 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by lalayla (Post 6300851)
Scott, *******!! :D

Love you too hun ;)

05GT-O.C.D. 4/2/12 05:05 PM

You guys are both a-holes. Gary, I take back all of the good things I've said about you.

Wait a minute, I don't think there have been that many.

Time to change back my avatar picture. :rolleyes:

lalayla 4/2/12 05:06 PM

Lmao at the FREE GARY avatars

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by 05GT-O.C.D. (Post 6300855)
You guys are both a-holes. Gary, I take back all of the good things I've said about you.

Wait a minute, I don't think there have been that many.

Time to change back my avatar picture. :rolleyes:

:rofl2:

That's the best avatar you've ever had John.

Evil_Capri 4/2/12 05:07 PM

Wheres my golden globe!!!!!

At least a couple Emmys for you both. That was kind of hard to keep mouth shut. And thank you to those who think Mods are evil, and power hungry on TMS.

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by lalayla (Post 6300858)
Lmao at the FREE GARY avatars

Yeah those were awesome. Really made my day. Poor Scott. Y'all were hard on him and here he is the biggest joker on this site.

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 05:07 PM

Change my c/t you A holes!!!! Hahahahaha

AlsCobra 4/2/12 05:07 PM

I called this as bull****t last night you bastards. The avatar stays bastards!

Scothew 4/2/12 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri (Post 6300862)
At least a couple Emmys for you both. That was kind of hard to keep mouth shut. And thank you to those who think Mods are evil, and power hungry on TMS.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6300863)
Yeah those were awesome. Really made my day. Poor Scott. Y'all were hard on him and here he is the biggest joker on this site.

:roses:

lalayla 4/2/12 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Man they were ruthless to Scott!! :lol:

Boss 1409 4/2/12 05:09 PM

Way to stick with it guys! Called it out on the second post I think, but Gary denied it and kept on truckin'

Scothew 4/2/12 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by AlsCobra (Post 6300865)
I called this as bull****t last night you bastards. The avatar stays bastards!

tell me you didnt buy into it by this morning though.

05GT-O.C.D. 4/2/12 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6300860)
:rofl2:

That's the best avatar you've ever had John.

... says the guy w/ two purple ponies, 'Ponystyle' avatar.

:grin:

Scothew 4/2/12 05:10 PM

Now we have 364 days to work on the next.

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 05:10 PM

I could swear you guys did something similar last year. Did you?

Scothew 4/2/12 05:12 PM

Nah I dont think we did anything really last year. not that i can remember. Then again I dont remember what i had for lunch

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 05:13 PM

BTW I am sleezy cheez

we want to make sex yes?

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 05:14 PM

BTW I am sleezy cheez

we want to make sex yes?

I didn't tell anyone. Ahole hahaha

StangMahn 4/2/12 05:21 PM

epic.

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6300882)
I didn't tell anyone. Ahole hahaha

:nice:

You are a good friend.

1999Pony 4/2/12 05:23 PM

Very very nice.

Oh and **** you all :uzi:

AlsCobra 4/2/12 05:25 PM

BTW I am sleezy cheez

we want to make sex yes?

I did realize that. Lmao

lalayla 4/2/12 05:29 PM

Epicness :)

HOSS429 4/2/12 05:30 PM

and i came so close to coming on here and saying bad things about gary ...

texastboneking 4/2/12 05:31 PM

You guys are asses... I was having flashbacks of the ME Holocaust :fear: :hide:

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 05:33 PM

Well when Scott and I do have a real big fight some day nobody will believe it now.

lalayla 4/2/12 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by texastboneking
You guys are asses... I was having flashbacks of the ME Holocaust :fear: :hide:

:rollseyes: :stalker:

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 05:35 PM

Well when Scott and I do have a real big fight some day nobody will believe it now.

...and I'm on Scott's side for the next one. -.-

lalayla 4/2/12 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Haha!! You were so mean!!

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6300919)

Even though he gave you that c/t? :p

At my suggestion

Rather B.Blown 4/2/12 05:55 PM

I can't believe that anyone that knows Gary and Scott believed that **** for a minute. First of all, if anyone thinks that Gary gives a **** about some high school drama stuff on the internet, you obviously haven't been around him long enough. Hes like me, its the internet, who gives a ****? I don't even care what people think in real life, let alone on the web. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...milies/lol.gif

Hell, if the initial story were true, Gary wouldn't have been pissed, he would have been happy for Scott, as would I. I don't care if he drives a Prius, let alone a Camaro (ok maybe Prius is pushing it a little :D ). And if a career opportunity like that came up, we surely would have been happy for him.

Another thing, does anyone actually believe that thread would have went where it did for as long as it did if it were true. That dictator sob Scott would have killed that thing with fire right off the bat. :jester:

And lastly, I loved how everyone turned on Scott like he was the ****ing devil for supposedly buying a Camaro and wanting to advance his career. Pitiful. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...milies/lol.gif

lalayla 4/2/12 05:56 PM

Lmao ... I didn't see the big deal about the camaro thing either... But they kept going and I eventually thought it was real for a hot minute

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 6300968)
I can't believe that anyone that knows Gary and Scott believed that **** for a minute. First of all, if anyone thinks that Gary gives a **** about some high school drama stuff on the internet, you obviously haven't been around him long enough. Hes like me, its the internet, who gives a ****? I don't even care what people think in real life, let alone on the web. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...milies/lol.gif

Hell, if the initial story were true, Gary wouldn't have been pissed, he would have been happy for Scott, as would I. I don't care if he drives a Prius, let alone a Camaro (ok maybe Prius is pushing it a little :D ). And if a career opportunity like that came up, we surely would have been happy for him.

Another thing, does anyone actually believe that thread would have went where it did for as long as it did if it were true. That dictator sob Scott would have killed that thing with fire right off the bat. :jester:

And lastly, I loved how everyone turned on Scott like he was the ****ing devil for supposedly buying a Camaro and wanting to advance his career. Pitiful. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...milies/lol.gif

Man it was really, really hard to come up with something to fight about. That's the best we could do on short notice.

It was fun bypassing language filters and posting *** pics though. I still restrained myself from actual nudity.

Scothew 4/2/12 06:04 PM

Thanks lee and amie. Prius was thought but I told Gary that for sure wouldn't be believed. I am surprised at the lack of flack for the camaro stuff, but boy were pissed at Gary being banned

Rather B.Blown 4/2/12 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6300982)
Man it was really, really hard to come up with something to fight about. That's the best we could do on short notice.

It was fun bypassing language filters and posting *** pics though. I still restrained myself from actual nudity.

Oh, it was good, but I can't believe people that know you guys fell for it. I could understand people that haven't been around long, but I was more shocked by the responses from long time posters. Lots of vitriol built up there for some reason. Scott needs to change from the bear persona to Stalin or Mao, because hes obviously one power hungry dissident crushing mother****er in people's minds. :jester:

Scothew 4/2/12 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Oh, it was good, but I can't believe people that know you guys fell for it. I could understand people that haven't been around long, but I was more shocked by the responses from long time posters. Lots of vitriol built up there for some reason. Scott needs to change from the bear persona to Stalin or Mao, because hes obviously one power hungry dissident crushing mother****er in people's minds. :jester:

:roses:

tom281 4/2/12 06:16 PM

Just goes to show the mentality that some have regarding how evil and devious the admin and mod staff is here, LOL...... If the membership here knew of 1/2 of the fun and pranks that exist amongst the staff they would probably flip out. Kudos to Scott and Gary for keeping it going...... especially to Gary for keeping his mouth shut which I know had to be killing him. :grin:

adrenalin 4/2/12 06:39 PM

I must say that this entire thing was awesome. Even at the beginning I was wondering what the heck was going on. After reading both threads we at least have a better idea exactly which members hate moderators. LOL

Shelby08 4/2/12 06:43 PM

I never lost faith in this being a joke!!!! :)

almost......

08GTCandyApple 4/2/12 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6300863)

I was starting to feel really bad for him!

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 6300968)

I didn't believe it for a second either. But it was funny reading all of the comments!

texastboneking 4/2/12 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by adrenalin
I must say that this entire thing was awesome. Even at the beginning I was wondering what the heck was going on. After reading both threads we at least have a better idea exactly which members hate moderators. LOL

I only hear from you when I'm in trouble :hide:

Treadhead 4/2/12 06:50 PM

Man, that was so out of character for both of yall that I had a hard time believing it. I do have to admit though, I was starting wonder if it might be real when I went to sleep at 6 this morning. I thought for sure yall would spring the surprise by then. I'm glad I kept my mouth (fingers) quiet. I was really wanting to blast some people for the things they were saying. :catfight: :confused: :salute:

1999Pony 4/2/12 06:55 PM

I think that what saved yall on this was the length you held out. I know I absolutely knew it was a prank up until about 1 or 2 am when nothing had been said and Gary was still banned.

Cant say for anybody else, but thats when i started to believe it.

So props to yall, took some real willpower Im sure.

****ers. :shakefist:

Scothew 4/2/12 06:58 PM

Glad to see some of the older members caught on and had faith in us. Sorry Stephen, your pm this afternoon was so hard to reply to, but thanks man.

Scothew 4/2/12 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
I think that what saved yall on this was the length you held out. I know I absolutely knew it was a prank up until about 1 or 2 am when nothing had been said and Gary was still banned.

Cant say for anybody else, but thats when i started to believe it.

So props to yall, took some real willpower Im sure.

****ers. :shakefist:

Yeah that's why we waited so late. We knew had it started earlier it was a bust. I sorta feed it early with my small post count joke. And we for sure
Knew it had to last a day. Gary was so committed he was ready to wait it out till 4/1/2013

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6301136)
Yeah that's why we waited so late. We knew had it started earlier it was a bust. I sorta feed it early with my small post count joke. And we for sure
Knew it had to last a day. Gary was so committed he was ready to wait it out till 4/1/2013

I would have. :rofl3:

StangMahn 4/2/12 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6301134)
Glad to see some of the older members caught on and had faith in us. Sorry Stephen, your pm this afternoon was so hard to reply to, but thanks man.

also helps that some of those members egged it on

muhahaha! :devil:

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 07:10 PM

I would have. :rofl3:

I'm not buying that for 19.5k reasons. :bs:

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6301148)
I'm not buying that for 19.5k reasons. :bs:

They'd be there when I got back. Besides I'd still be in the lead even if I took a year off. :rofl2:

1999Pony 4/2/12 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6301134)

Its all good.

I still stand by what I said....... Gary, your a douche.

11SHELBYGT500 4/2/12 07:16 PM

They'd be there when I got back. Besides I'd still be in the lead even if I took a year off. :rofl2:

You couldn't even go 24 hours. Gave in at 20 hours and slept half of those. HAHAHA

2k7gtcs 4/2/12 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by 1999Pony (Post 6301160)
Its all good.

I still stand by what I said....... Gary, your a douche.

I don't think was ever in doubt. :nice:

Blue Notch 4/2/12 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6301154)

Wanna bet? :poke:

RobDis 4/2/12 07:30 PM

Wow! This was one heck of a April Fools! I'm late to the party but WOW is all I can say! Great job guys! I'm kind of glad I am still fairly new and don't know either of you that well so I would feel the need to pick a side!

AlsCobra 4/2/12 07:33 PM

The great thing is while they were both insulting each other, they were both telling the truth. :o :o