The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   General Mustang Chat (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/)
-   -   The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/official-ford-customer-service-out-office-thread-501370/)

FordIVTteam 11/27/12 09:49 AM

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jaclyn is out sick today. She should be back tomorrow. If you've sent her a PM, please be patient and she'll respond when she returns. If you need immediate IVT assistance, you can call us at 1-800-392-3673 (prompts 1, then 3) or tweet us @FordService.

Thanks,
Nick

FordService 11/30/12 06:43 AM

I hope everyone has some fun weekend plans! Deysha will be out of the office for the next few days and will be back on Tuesday. Please see the contact information below in the signature if you need assistance before she returns. :)

Cory

FordService 12/28/12 02:47 PM

I hope everyone’s holidays are going great! Deysha will be out of the office until January 2nd. She said to tell y’all not to do anything she wouldn’t do. ;)

Please see the contact info in the signature below for immediate assistance.

Cory

FordService 1/25/13 09:27 AM

I wanted to check in to let everybody know Deysha will be out of the office today. Don’t worry though, she’ll return on Monday. :)

Cory

FordService 1/30/13 09:29 AM

I hope everyone’s week is going well so far! :nice: Deysha is currently out of the office. Please see the contact information below for help before she returns.

Cory

FordService 2/13/13 03:03 PM

Hi awesome peeps!

I will be out of the office tomorrow, so please take it easy on the PMs. :p I will be back on Friday to take care of you. Have a great day!

Deysha

Flagstang 2/13/13 03:13 PM

Awwww! someone has a Valentine they want to spend the day with!

FordService 2/19/13 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Flagstang (Post 6553702)
Awwww! someone has a Valentine they want to spend the day with!

It would have been enjoyable if we didn’t have 1,000,001 things to do that day… :dunno: It was still nice to spend it with my other half, Flagstang. :p

Deysha

FordService 2/19/13 03:14 PM

Hey guys,

I’ll be out of the office tomorrow, but I’ll be here on Thursday. Please behave and play nice. Have a good one!

Deysha

FordIVTteam 3/1/13 06:35 AM

Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office until Tuesday, March 11th. If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Please refrain from posting product related questions here.

Jaclyn

FordService 3/25/13 06:34 AM

Morning, everyone!

Deysha will be out of the office today; don’t panic! :) For any immediate help before she gets back, please see the contact details in the signature below.

Cory

stangfoeva 3/25/13 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6585015)
Morning, everyone!

Deysha will be out of the office today; don’t panic! :) For any immediate help before she gets back, please see the contact details in the signature below.

Cory

:nice:

It's nice having FoMoCo here to help. How's the weather out there in Dearborn?

FordService 3/28/13 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6585534)
:nice:

It's nice having FoMoCo here to help. How's the weather out there in Dearborn?

I'm not sure, stangfoeva. But, Florida has been kind of cold these days... :p

Deysha

FordService 3/28/13 03:19 PM

Alright' awesome peeps!

I’ll be gone til’ November… Oh, wrong song! LOL! :heh:

I will be out of the office tomorrow 3/29 and Monday 4/1. I will return on Tuesday 4/2. Please behave and be patient while I’m out. If you need any help in the meantime, use the details in my signature.

Have an awesome weekend!

Deysha

stangfoeva 3/28/13 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6588562)
I'm not sure, stangfoeva. But, Florida has been kind of cold these days... :p
Deysha

My bad! :rofl2:

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6588564)
Alright' awesome peeps!

I’ll be gone til’ November… Oh, wrong song! LOL! :heh:

I will be out of the office tomorrow 3/29 and Monday 4/1. I will return on Tuesday 4/2. Please behave and be patient while I’m out. If you need any help in the meantime, use the details in my signature.

Have an awesome weekend!

Deysha

You too!

FordService 4/2/13 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6588572)
My bad! :rofl2:

You too!

LOL! Thanks! :p

Deysha

FordService 4/5/13 11:11 AM

Hello peeps!

I wanted to make you aware, I will be out of the office next week, due to my mother in law passing last week, and me having to travel to Virginia for her burial.

Please behave and don’t fill up my inboxes and I might see you guys on I-95 N. Don’t miss me too much… Thank you for your time and patience. Have a nice week!

Deysha

Scothew 4/5/13 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6595083)
Hello peeps!

I wanted to make you aware, I will be out of the office next week, due to my mother in law passing last week, and me having to travel to Virginia for her burial.

Please behave and don’t fill up my inboxes and I might see you guys on I-95 N. Don’t miss me too much… Thank you for your time and patience. Have a nice week!

Deysha

Sorry to hear Deysha. Be safe.

stangfoeva 4/5/13 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6595106)
Sorry to hear Deysha. Be safe.

Ditto. Prayers and thoughts out to you and yours!

Flagstang 4/5/13 03:38 PM

Sorry to hear