The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   General Mustang Chat (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/)
-   -   The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/official-ford-customer-service-out-office-thread-501370/)

GrnT 7/29/17 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by FordService (Post 6909680)
Alright, guys! It’s that time of the year.

Guess who is finally going on her vacation?! Yeap, that’s right, this girl right here! Lol! I’ll be out of the office from tomorrow until next Thursday. I’ll be back on Friday to get back in the groove of things.

I’ll have some of my colleges checking in to help out where they can. If it’s an emergency, be sure to hit us up on Twitter or Facebook. Hope you guys have a great week!

Deysha

This must be quite the vacation. :dunno: :jester:

SVOGT302 12/29/18 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 7018427)

2 1/2 year trip around the world? 😳🙃🚧

shaneyusa 1/5/19 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 7018427)

Found this info last fall and posted to another thread...

From searching the web Deysha is no longer with Ford. Looks like she is now with Best Buy.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deysha-williams-a1426249

m05fastbackGT 9/29/19 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7037760)
Pretty soon the Bills will be just as forgotten
:dancedood:

Like you have any room to bash the Bills, as your from Regina, Saskatchewan which has only the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the CFL lol. As for the Bills, you know nothing about their fans who've supported them throughout their entire 59 year history in the NFL, which include not only during the good times but also during the bad times as well. FYI: not only are the Buffalo Bills supported by the local community in Western, NY, but they also have a large fan base in Southern, Ontario as well in addition to many of others who have since relocated to other states that still continue to support them as loyal fans even to this day, including myself. That being said, the Buffalo Bills have been in the NFL for nearly 60 years and for those of us who've supported them through thick and thin during those entire 60 years will make certain they'll never be forgotten as our children and grandchildren will carry the torch for many great years yet to come. Enough said!

Mustang Freak 9/30/19 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
Like you have any room to bash the Bills, as your from Regina, Saskatchewan which has only the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the CFL lol. As for the Bills, you know nothing about their fans who've supported them throughout their entire 59 year history in the NFL, which include not only during the good times but also during the bad times as well. FYI: not only are the Buffalo Bills supported by the local community in Western, NY, but they also have a large fan base in Southern, Ontario as well in addition to many of others who have since relocated to other states that still continue to support them as loyal fans even to this day, including myself. That being said, the Buffalo Bills have been in the NFL for nearly 60 years and for those of us who've supported them through thick and thin during those entire 60 years will make certain they'll never be forgotten as our children and grandchildren will carry the torch for many great years yet to come. Enough said!

Spoken like a true fan! :nice:

m05fastbackGT 9/30/19 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 7044667)
Spoken like a true fan! :nice:

Thanks, Gary, I really appreciate the kind words. I was actually not intending to post on this thread until coming across the person in question who had the nerve to bash another forum member's sports team for no reason whatsoever with their rude and inconsiderate remarks which had absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic. At any rate, the difference between myself and the person in question, is that I do not resort to bashing another forum member's sports team just because I don't happen to follow or be a fan of that team, especially when it comes to somebody who knows absolutely nothing about the team's history, community and fan base. Although I've lived in the Pittsburgh, PA area for well over 30 years, I was born and raised in Western, NY as a die hard Bills fan and have remained so despite the Bills losing 4 consecutive super bowls in the early 1990's. However, what folks like the person in question don't bother to take into consideration, is the Bills were the only NFL team in history to win 4 consecutive AFC championship titles in a row in which practically every player on the team during that era have all been inducted into the NFL pro football hall of fame. Therefore rather than look at those 4 super bowl losses as failures, I look at all of the accomplishments in which the Buffalo Bills achieved during the early 1990's as positive for which nobody can ever take away from them, nor from their community and most of all, can never take anything away from their true fans who never gave up on them nor ever gave up hope :yup:

Mustang Freak 9/30/19 08:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yep I'll go down with the Philly ship here! I'm a diehard fan and can't even imagine ever rooting for another city. :yup: :headbob: Attachment 212768

m05fastbackGT 9/30/19 10:14 PM

I was really glad the Eagles won the super bowl 2 years ago and was pulling for them along with Nick Foles who really deserved the MVP award. Although I have nothing personal against Carson Wentz, but IMHO the Eagles should've never traded away Nick Foles to the then St.Louis Rams, as he deserved to remain in Philly as the starting QB.

Mustang Freak 10/1/19 10:54 AM

I thought I might die before I ever saw a SB win but now I have! :hail: I was around for the Flyers but was too young to really feel it and understand it...so I need one of those now before I die! :heh:

m05fastbackGT 10/1/19 10:07 PM

Gary, I have no doubt you'll see the Flyers win another Stanley Cup within the next year or so. I just hope that I get to see the Sabres win a Stanley Cup while I'm still around :dunno:

m05fastbackGT 10/3/19 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7044725)
but... you bashed my hometown team

(& actually, my team is my dads hometown Chicago Bears) :headspin:

But.. nothing as my hometown team also happens to be the Buffalo Bills, which you bashed on this thread 10 months ago. And just FYI: I didn't bash your team, I simply stated in my response that you had no room to bash the Bills being that your from Regina, Saskatchewan which has the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the CFL. And the point is, if I hadn't come across your post in which you bashed the Bills in response to another forum member's post, I wouldn't of had any reason to call you out over it to begin with. And also to be quite honest with you, it doesn't really matter where your from or which hometown your Dad's team is from. The bottom line is, you had no business nor excuse for bashing my hometown team like you did in the first place whatsoever!