Mustang Meets In So-Cal?

Search this Thread

Old 11/19/07, 01:02 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mustang Meets In So-Cal?

I'm just thinking...

Do we have any of those?

Would be nice to see some Mustangs and maybe make a few friends...

That is all.

Old 11/19/07, 11:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by XxDevilR6xX
I'm just thinking...

Do we have any of those?

Would be nice to see some Mustangs and maybe make a few friends...

That is all.

What part of So-Cal ??

even though I'm closer to Orange County I am part of Beach Cities Mustang Club which does most of it's meets in Torrance. They are at Rickie and Ronnies on the third Wednesday of every month (except November). The address is 1301 Sepulveda Blvd Torrance, CA 90501. So the next show/meet is December 19th.

http://bcmc.net

Come on by it's always great to meet more Mustang people !

You did, though, just miss the last big show of the year at Sunset Ford in Westminister. It was Sunday. Pics from the show http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u...Sunset%202007/

Also there are quite a few So-Cal guys in the Ponies On The Run Thread. Lots of great info pop on in and say hi.
Old 11/20/07, 11:25 PM
Bullitt Member

I'm from Orange County too!

That meet sounds like a good time even though it's a little ways away...

I'll have to try and make it next time...

I should have been at the Westminister show! Wish I knew!
Old 11/22/07, 09:46 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The OC Mustang Club is in Tustin and there is the SG Mustang club that meets in .........dang can't remember exactly, but I think for some reason it's in Glendora ??

OC Tustin might be closer to you the site should have something about meetings. Either way you should come down to a Ricky & Ronnie's "Cruise Night" at least once. Basically everyone parks the stangs and B.S.s about cars all night. Not bad at all. It'll pick up again in Feb I think and then it's every month Til Nov next year. The cool thing is you get to hang out with other Mustang people and get to learn about what shows are where....

Check out the Auto-Focus thread and there are a couple of Rickie & Ronnie posts, you'll get to check out some of the pics.

If you happen to go to Ricky & Ronnies and see my Vista Blue, stop by and say hi.
Old 11/27/07, 10:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just saw this thread and thought I'd check in... I always check out socalstangs.com for events and meets... Met a couple of them in Carlsbad last Saturday...

Old 11/28/07, 09:35 AM
Authorized Advertiser

Originally Posted by habu
What part of So-Cal ??

even though I'm closer to Orange County I am part of Beach Cities Mustang Club which does most of it's meets in Torrance. They are at Rickie and Ronnies on the third Wednesday of every month (except November). The address is 1301 Sepulveda Blvd Torrance, CA 90501. So the next show/meet is December 19th.

http://bcmc.net

Come on by it's always great to meet more Mustang people !

You did, though, just miss the last big show of the year at Sunset Ford in Westminister. It was Sunday. Pics from the show http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u...Sunset%202007/

Also there are quite a few So-Cal guys in the Ponies On The Run Thread. Lots of great info pop on in and say hi.
BCMC is a good club. Just attended the Sunset Showdown with the shop car. Great show.

Another option is the Saddleback Mustang Club (www.SaddlebackMustang.com) - the web site is in need of updating, but that should be done within the next week or so. Monthly meetings, monthly cruises/get togethers, monthly newsletter. If you have any interest in this club, shoot me an e-mail at my home e-mail address (RStangsOC@Yahoo.com) and I will get you some info.

Page
Old 11/29/07, 08:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Awesome!

Thanks for the responses...

I'll be keeping an eye out for some meets and I'll lurk around on those sites as well...

Great pictures too!