General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

MM Jukebox

Search this Thread

Old 6/8/05, 07:42 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I took one of the MP3 discs I burned to play in my car. It played, but there were no files so I'd have to listen to each song. I came home last night and tried to reconfigure the recording speed and files.

When I opened Jukebox, it said it had 190 CDs to look up. I've hit the "remind me later" button each time, but last night I was curious about what that meant, so I clicked OK. It was looking up CDs I had recorded in the computer, so I let it continue. It was almost finished, up to 185 or so, and suddenly an error window appeared. I didn't really read it, but it said something like an error occured and the program had to close and I should tell them what I was doing when it happened. I didn't write anything in the box, but just clicked on the okay button.

THe entire program is gone. I can't open it. I click on the icon and nothing happens. I restarted my computer and I can't get the program to open.

I've been using the software that came with my computer. I didn't upgrade to the delux, but I was thinking about it.

Can anyone help me with this? I burned about 100 CDs into my computer and I really don't want to go through that again.

Help
Old 7/10/05, 12:41 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
It would'nt be Music Match Juke Box would it ? Thats what I have and when not confusing it ,will tag lable look up track info and I burd at mp3 pro and get all the info display. The MM staff if asked kindly are very helpful too. Ed