General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Hooray for the Boobies!

Search this Thread

Old 7/29/11, 06:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hooray for the Boobies!

I know the title can be misleading, somewhat. My fiancee is a survivor of cervical cancer and has recently taken up the cause of Breast Cancer Awareness (like so many cancers, we are all touched by it in some way or another). She is participating in the Susan G. Komen 3 day-60 Mile walk. We have been doing fundraisers with groups down in Sarasota Florida. Even with the brothers from the Time Bandit, made famous by Discovery Channel's show Deadliest Catch.

Well, I'm posting on the site now because tomorrow, Saturday July 30th from 9am-11am, we will be holding a fundraising Car Wash in Tampa Florida... the location is Boston Market on the corner of Fowler Ave. & 56th St. in Tampa.

Car People are notorious for getting behind a good cause and doing all they can. Thus proven by the outpouring of support, in every form, to members of TMS that have gone/are going through troubled times. I'm simply asking for any locals that would like to help her team of walkers raise funds for the cause to please stop by. I know many of you would not want the girls washing your Mustangs due to the fact we are all wary of anyone but us touching our pride and joys. Just the show of support, even a dollar, would be more than appreciated.

And who knows! It is an excellent excuse for a cruise with fellow Car Enthusiasts if nothing else.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Frank a.k.a. TheDarkSide.
Old 7/29/11, 06:58 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Save the TATAS!!! tampa is a bit far from me.. ill support the local though :P
Old 7/29/11, 11:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

Yes. Save the TaTas! I wear a shirt at all the events that says.. My Wife Has Great TaTas. It also has the pink ribbon there as well.

lol
Old 7/29/11, 11:58 PM
Cobra Member

+ 1 on supporting and saving the boooooooobs. Although I am in so cal. I see a lot of the boobie bracelets which are full of awesome ness.
Old 7/30/11, 05:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Well the Car Wash was a reasonable success! And I have the aching body and sunburn to prove it!