General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Coupe to fastback conversion

Search this Thread

Old 1/7/23, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coupe to fastback conversion

Hi My name is Randy and i live in Clinton Mo. I was a auto body repair man for a long time. I did a lot things like cut two cars in half and make one good car, I have a great shop at home now and I am retired and very bored so I was looking at some video's on you tube and found some on converting a coupe to a fast back .
I was wandering if there are people out there that would be interested in having a coupe that had been converted.
I would be interested in doing one in the 64 to 68 year's
Old 1/7/23, 09:29 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,866 Likes on 2,112 Posts
Dynacorn Addresses the 67-68 Fastback Concern & Others. I would Think you could Find Plenty of Folks Looking for Rust Repairs on the Classic Cars in the Midwest to Keep you busy! Lots of Replacement Sheetmetal out there!

Welcome aboard!

https://dynacornclassicbodies.com/

Kc

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/7/23 at 09:31 AM.
Old 1/7/23, 01:18 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,140 Likes on 1,720 Posts
Originally Posted by randy1955
Hi My name is Randy and i live in Clinton Mo. I was a auto body repair man for a long time. I did a lot things like cut two cars in half and make one good car, I have a great shop at home now and I am retired and very bored so I was looking at some video's on you tube and found some on converting a coupe to a fast back .
I was wandering if there are people out there that would be interested in having a coupe that had been converted.
I would be interested in doing one in the 64 to 68 year's
Perhaps a strange coincidence, or perhaps not.. But a company that goes by the name of Retrobuilt Motors is from and based in Nixa Mo... They've been in the car restoration industry for many years... They specialize in converting 2005-14 S197 Mustangs into classic 1st generation fastback models by placing classic body panels over the existing body structure... Knowing your from Clinton Mo, I'm actually surprised your not aware of them?

Dont know if they would be interested in doing a coupe to fastback conversion for the 64.5 - 68 model years, but it never hurts to ask... Like yourself, I've also watched YouTube videos on converting 67-68 coupes into fastback models which I also found very interesting, to say the very least... In the meantime, I went ahead and attached a link for Retrobuilt in case you might be interested or curious in contacting them? Meanwhile, also welcome aboard...

https://www.youtube.com/c/Retrobuilt

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 1/7/23 at 01:21 PM.