General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Best Man Color in your opinion

Search this Thread

Old 5/24/13, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Man Color in your opinion

Im about to buy a new 2014 Mustang and i am confused with what color to buy. I like grabber Blue, Black, and Sterling Grey. I just dont know which one to choose. Please help me make the right decision.
Old 5/24/13, 12:49 PM
Team Mustang Source

Easy, Green! It's the fastest color.

Name:  20130519_143907_zpsfbf9646c.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  164.1 KB
Old 5/24/13, 01:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by SoFlaBoss
I like how the tail lights give black accent color to the green. Looks good
Old 5/24/13, 01:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Neither of your listed choice are going to be wrong. In the end only you can really decide.

Black = Great looking clean but hard to keep it that way
Grabber Blue = Awesome retro colour and stands out.
Sterling Grey = Very cool and mean looking, easy to keep looking clean. Does not stand out though
Old 5/24/13, 01:20 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
'Man color' is only an issue for men who are not secure about their manliness and need to express it through the color car they drive. Pick the color you like best and don't sweat what anybody else feels about your choice. My choice is pictured below, and I've been my wife's Best Man for almost forty years. No doubts.

Old 5/24/13, 01:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by tukatz
'Man color' is only an issue for men who are not secure about their manliness and need to express it through the color car they drive. Pick the color you like best and don't sweat what anybody else feels about your choice. My choice is pictured below, and I've been my wife's Best Man for almost forty years. No doubts.
Right on!! I'll go with a brighter red. But my favorite color is maroon. My next car will be

According to a lot of people, a guy with a red muscle car has ego problems
Attached Thumbnails Best Man Color in your opinion-image-3267699031.jpg  
Old 5/24/13, 01:39 PM
Cobra Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Solan55
Im about to buy a new 2014 Mustang and i am confused with what color to buy. I like grabber Blue, Black, and Sterling Grey. I just dont know which one to choose. Please help me make the right decision.
I think you meant "conflicted". "Confused" indicates more that you're not sure why the colors that are available were selected by Ford. You're having a difficult time selecting the "right" color, so you're conflicted.

Only *YOU* can select the right color. Any suggestion from the rest of us would simply color your decision (yuk-yuk). Be a man and pick the color YOU want.

If it were me, and I was equally as conflicted as you, I'd put all the colors I'm truly interested in on pieces of paper, put them in a bowl, and blindly select one, and go with it. It should be easy to do because you've narrowed your choices down to three specific colors, and if one of them didn't reach out and grad you by the ***** and say "PICK ME!", it really doesn't matter which one you choose, and down deep, you don't really care.
Old 5/24/13, 01:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by jsimmons

I think you meant "conflicted". "Confused" indicates more that you're not sure why the colors that are available were selected by Ford. You're having a difficult time selecting the "right" color, so you're conflicted.

Only *YOU* can select the right color. Any suggestion from the rest of us would simply color your decision (yuk-yuk). Be a man and pick the color YOU want.

If it were me, and I was equally as conflicted as you, I'd put all the colors I'm truly interested in on pieces of paper, put them in a bowl, and blindly select one, and go with it. It should be easy to do because you've narrowed your choices down to three specific colors, and if one of them didn't reach out and grad you by the ***** and say "PICK ME!", it really doesn't matter which one you choose, and down deep, you don't really care.
Agreed, I wouldn't go base off our decisions or what others think. your gonna be living with it.

I've always thought that red attracts too much attention, and it does. I thought of getting less noticeable color, but it wouldn't fit me.

I would go see some in person and compare, get a feel for it.
Your final decision maker, and this is your toy, get what you want on it
Old 5/24/13, 02:09 PM
Xar
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This is the best advice I've seen on a forum EVER... don't even consider another color, GHIG is by far the best choice (although DIB and RRM are my other two fav colors)...
Old 5/24/13, 02:13 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by RedGT12
Right on!! I'll go with a brighter red. But my favorite color is maroon. My next car will be

According to a lot of people, a guy with a red muscle car has ego problems
I believe those people have mistaken us for guys who give a d..n what they think.
Old 5/25/13, 08:06 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by R3troGT
Neither of your listed choice are going to be wrong. In the end only you can really decide.

Black = Great looking clean but hard to keep it that way
Grabber Blue = Awesome retro colour and stands out.
Sterling Grey = Very cool and mean looking, easy to keep looking clean. Does not stand out though
Perfect. I have to add that should you ever need body work, it's gonna be difficult to match the blue or the gray perfectly.
Old 5/26/13, 06:41 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,681 Likes on 1,200 Posts
I concur! You'll be turning heads galore.
I do like the DIB more and more as well.
Old 5/27/13, 07:30 AM
GT Member

Race Red! I have no ego problems. I wanted Grabber Blue but couldn't find one so my second choice was Race Red. Love this color!
Attached Thumbnails Best Man Color in your opinion-2012-11-17-17.23.22.jpg   Best Man Color in your opinion-2012-11-17-17.23.52.jpg   Best Man Color in your opinion-2013-05-08-15.37.28.jpg  
Old 5/27/13, 08:23 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
black or blue or black and blue
Old 5/27/13, 10:28 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
If I had ordered instead of buying off a lot, grabber blue all the way. It's just special. Nothing like it. Retro cool and just stands out. It belongs on a mustang.
Old 5/27/13, 01:26 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Mr. V
If I had ordered instead of buying off a lot, grabber blue all the way. It's just special. Nothing like it. Retro cool and just stands out. It belongs on a mustang.

Agreed, and the reason why I ordered instead of buying off the lot. There's nothing like it on the road in my area.
Old 5/27/13, 05:27 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

"Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as its black" - Henry Ford
Old 5/28/13, 01:55 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
Deep down inside you know which color your leaning toward. Go with that. However, since you ask...Go Grabber Blue.

FYI, the one in my avatar is the Wifey's. She always picks the color of her cars.
Old 5/28/13, 02:50 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Grabber Blue is both the fastest and sexiest color.

In all honesty, it gets attention and hides dirt extremely well. It is also easy to paint match should you need it
Old 5/28/13, 02:56 PM
Team Mustang Source

Guess the OP must have a 1 post limit.

Quick Reply: Best Man Color in your opinion