General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

American muscle calendar

Search this Thread

Old 2/14/13, 06:45 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
what month??
I'll check when I get home. I wanna say it was December though.
Old 2/14/13, 08:15 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverSkoundrel
I got a message while back about a free calendar. I was asked my address and all from one of the TMS reps or whatever they're called but I haven't seen the calendar yet??
why do you think AM would do something like this? Ya think its just some sort of a sick demented joke they are playing on us??

AMDanBailer????????????????????????????????????
Old 2/14/13, 08:17 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Moving to 'General Mustang Chat' section . . .
Old 2/15/13, 07:35 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Cool I think I will keep this thread going untill Dan comes in here and explains himself.
Here is the PM I recieved from him a while back

Hey!

Before I start, I want to say thanks for being a huge asset to this forum. Its members like you that help make this forum grow! I wanted to gather a little information from you (if you don’t mind) and send you a Free 2013 AM Calendar, before it officially drops! Also, if we’re gonna leak any new products or website redesign changes, new videos, etc., I’d really like you to be one of the first to get a chance to check it out! If you’re interested, can you hook me up with:

1. First and Last Name
2. Email address
3. Phone Number
4. Shipping Address
5. Year, Make and Model of your Mustang

You won’t get any spam email or anything like that. I just want to have a list of fellow forums members/friends who I can get their opinions and test things out with! Let me know if that’s cool and thanks again!

Dan

Last edited by Glenn; 2/15/13 at 07:38 AM.
Old 2/18/13, 05:37 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I mean yea I have a calendar but not a american muscle calendar.
Old 2/18/13, 08:19 AM
Former Vendor

Cool I think I will keep this thread going untill Dan comes in here and explains himself.
Here is the PM I recieved from him a while back

Hey!

Before I start, I want to say thanks for being a huge asset to this forum. Its members like you that help make this forum grow! I wanted to gather a little information from you (if you don’t mind) and send you a Free 2013 AM Calendar, before it officially drops! Also, if we’re gonna leak any new products or website redesign changes, new videos, etc., I’d really like you to be one of the first to get a chance to check it out! If you’re interested, can you hook me up with:

1. First and Last Name
2. Email address
3. Phone Number
4. Shipping Address
5. Year, Make and Model of your Mustang

You won’t get any spam email or anything like that. I just want to have a list of fellow forums members/friends who I can get their opinions and test things out with! Let me know if that’s cool and thanks again!

Dan
Hey Glenn,

I'm Sorry for the delay, I was out of the office the last two weeks so I unfortunately missed this thread!

I sent that PM out to some of our most valuable/active forum's members a while back so that we could do exactly what the PM says and hook you guys up with Promo's, Calendars, Videos etc... I did send a Calender to all of the members on this list, there may have been an issue with the order placement or you may just have been added to the list after the first wave of calendars.

I apologize for dropping the ball, let me get you a calendar sent out immediately. I already have your information from this PM, so I'll get it sent out today!

Thank you for your patients and hang in there. You'll be enjoying a Calendar in no time!

-Dan

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 2/18/13 at 08:25 AM.
Old 2/18/13, 11:21 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Well thanks for getting back to me!! Do you think the same thing happened with SilverSkoundrel's calendar too?
Old 2/19/13, 05:58 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Hey Glenn,

I'm Sorry for the delay, I was out of the office the last two weeks so I unfortunately missed this thread!

I sent that PM out to some of our most valuable/active forum's members a while back so that we could do exactly what the PM says and hook you guys up with Promo's, Calendars, Videos etc... I did send a Calender to all of the members on this list, there may have been an issue with the order placement or you may just have been added to the list after the first wave of calendars.

I apologize for dropping the ball, let me get you a calendar sent out immediately. I already have your information from this PM, so I'll get it sent out today!

Thank you for your patients and hang in there. You'll be enjoying a Calendar in no time!

-Dan
Dan,

Are the calenders only for who got PM's about them at an earlier time?
Old 2/19/13, 07:09 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

Hey Glenn,

-Dan
So

I'm not a valuable/active forum member

I see how it is

Old 2/19/13, 07:16 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
So

I'm not a valuable/active forum member

I see how it is

Maybe 23k posts isn't enough
Old 2/19/13, 07:49 AM
FR500 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I hvnt even reached 2k posts yet on this account
I think woth my old one combined i have bout 5k
Is that valueable/active enough to recieve that PM?? HahHa
Old 2/19/13, 11:07 AM
Former Vendor

Hey guys,

Don't be like that! I'm kidding lol, we value every single customer/friend, weather you have 1 post or 30k. That PM was sent out just by Myself and Shane scrolling around the forums finding big forums influencers (That doesn't mean you guys aren't). It's just hard to find as many people as we'd like, since we're a sponsor on 9+ Forums! So I apologize if I missed you.

We really appreciate everything all of you guys to for the Mustang community. We're actually out of the Calendars at the moment, as soon as we get more in stock I can send you guys one. Shoot me a PM with your shipping address and I'll send you one out ASAP!

-Dan

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 2/19/13 at 11:09 AM.
Old 2/19/13, 03:31 PM
FR500 Member

While your here, any news on the ʻ13 style tail lights? Or maybe even headlights?
Old 2/20/13, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by CCTking
While your here, any news on the ʻ13 style tail lights? Or maybe even headlights?
Good question. Looking for 13 style tail lights for my 2011 GT.
Old 2/20/13, 06:22 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I got an email from AM at the first of the year to sign up for a free calendar. Got mine in the mail towards the end of January.
Old 2/20/13, 06:26 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by D'prived
I got an email from AM at the first of the year to sign up for a free calendar. Got mine in the mail towards the end of January.
You are lucky
Old 2/20/13, 07:41 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by D'prived
its cause yer awesome
Old 2/20/13, 07:56 AM
FR500 Member

its cause yer awesome
Dont lie to him!
Old 2/27/13, 06:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey Glenn,

-Dan
so you sent me the PM on or about 12-12-12 and I started this thread on 01-28-13 then you said you would send me a calander on 02-18 then on 2-19 you said you were out of them...... sooooo did you run out of them after you sent one out to me on 2-18 or did you run out of them before you sent one out to me and I will not be getting one untill more come in???
Old 2/27/13, 06:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts
Hey Glenn sorry it sounds like you aren't getting one even after asking and waiting for two months. This is where vendors end up with egg on their faces. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Quick Reply: American muscle calendar