The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f655/)
-   -   Changes at The Mustang Source (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f655/changes-mustang-source-488071/)

cdynaco 10/17/10 03:21 PM

Yeah I haven't had any pop-ups.

(And the connection is STILL working great!! :nice: )

Jonf 10/18/10 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 5962693)
Yeah I haven't had any pop-ups.

(And the connection is STILL working great!! :nice: )

Glad to hear it!

StangMahn 10/21/10 04:53 PM

this is gonna sound super picky, but it's a pet peeve of mine. Can you flip the pony in the grill of the car in the banner so that it's facing left?

Barricade 10/21/10 05:10 PM

Thats not picky.....I saw it to. Its like flying the American Flag upside down.

mustangGT90210 10/21/10 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Nathan W (Post 5957907)
Hey Guys, thanks for all the feedback ... both good and bad.

Just so you know we made the decision to go with a white background as the default because that's what most large media sites do. For example, CNN.com or any other major site usually has black text on a white background. The reason they do this is it provides a better UX (User Experience) for visitors because it's a high contrast site. I can understand that might make for a bright screen but I guess I have my brightness turned down a bit.

Either way, these are very valid concerns so I made a new style choice below called The Mustang Source - Grey. This is the new skin but using the same background colors that the old skin used.

Let me know if you have any more feedback. Thanks!

:woot: for you guys on this new skin, especially with the grey in the back, easy on the eyes and nice to look at!

Originally Posted by Overboost (Post 5958281)
Any plans to allow images in signatures in the future?

While I'm terribly against huge sig pics, I think the size I have seen over on F150Forum is great. Everything I try to upload comes out to this size shown, and everything stays nice and neat still. And I'm aware this is probably falling on deaf ears :p

http://i55.tinypic.com/14ki9ts.jpg

Originally Posted by StangMahn (Post 5964920)
this is gonna sound super picky, but it's a pet peeve of mine. Can you flip the pony in the grill of the car in the banner so that it's facing left?

I noticed that too the other day... That should be an easy fix for anyone with PS experience, but if it were me, it'd take forever :banghead:

Jonf 10/22/10 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by StangMahn (Post 5964920)

Working on it now! Thanks for telling us about it.

Jonf 10/22/10 10:06 AM

Okay..should be all set now!

2k7gtcs 10/22/10 10:14 AM

:nice:

runfox 2/17/11 03:36 PM

Did I miss something??

I may be dense or just missed it in tansition, but what happened to Brad Barnnett? Did he leave and hand the forum over to new admins or what? This used to be called Brad Barneets Mustang source, but I dont see his name any where any more. Just wondering. I like the new format by the way,, nice change...

07S197 2/17/11 04:28 PM

HAHA where u been man?

Brad sold the site back some time ago. Most of the Admins are all the same and such.

runfox 2/18/11 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by 07S197
HAHA where u been man?

Brad sold the site back some time ago. Most of the Admins are all the same and such.

Yeah I missed it,, so about how long back was this??? Oh well I guess he wanted to move on... Still this is the best Mustang site I have come across.

Jonf 2/20/11 09:51 AM

Brad sold in June of 2010.

slowjoe24 2/22/11 11:08 AM

He's working more with the Mustang Club of America (MCA) right??

Scothew 2/22/11 12:01 PM

Yes, I believe he is still highly involved with MCA.

Rather B.Blown 2/22/11 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by slowjoe24 (Post 6017438)
He's working more with the Mustang Club of America (MCA) right??

I think he took all of that money from the sale, jetted away to a tropical island, and spends his days surrounded by exotic women, sipping frosty drinks, and frolicking naked in a large pile of cash.

:jester:

HOSS429 2/22/11 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 6017593)
I think he took all of that money from the sale, jetted away to a tropical island, and spends his days surrounded by exotic women, sipping frosty drinks, and frolicking naked in a large pile of cash.

:jester:

like all the streetfire folks did :(

runfox 2/23/11 06:56 PM

I should think he did well with the sale of this site, he was certainly smart about getting vendors and advertising. The way he got all those mods on that silver vert of his from all those vendor, probably for free or cheap, showed his smarts for making money. As far as I can see he built this web site up from average to prime !

I should think he is doing well on that island!!

slowjoe24 3/3/11 11:12 AM

Brad is a great guy and I'm sure he is doing well with anything he does :)

2011_STANG_GT 3/3/11 11:14 AM

Man why y'all take away the OG TMS background! B4 it was a option now its gone.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

dennis 3/3/11 08:12 PM

Can't you rein in the rants? I recently joined The Mustang Source, and I'm about to unjoin, because I'm tired--already!--of reading the generally right wing rants of a bunch of racist idiots. Is there no way to report these people to you? I thought this was a forum about Mustangs, not about politics.