The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/)
-   -   IB Auto Group App (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/ib-auto-group-app-534993/)

GrnT 1/12/15 03:24 PM

So let's pile on here. If I try to open or view a picture using my iPad or iPhone the pic won't show anything unless there is more than one photo. With one single picture it will not work. Just an error message. It's working now. :dunno:

2k7gtcs 1/12/15 05:32 PM

I can't vert post more than one picture I'm a post using the app unless as someone mentioned I go back and edit the original post each time I want to add a picture.

GrnT 1/12/15 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6887141)
I can't vert post more than one picture I'm a post using the app unless as someone mentioned I go back and edit the original post each time I want to add a picture.

:agree: Same here.

2k7gtcs 1/12/15 06:45 PM

Curse my fat fingers

GottaHaveIt 1/13/15 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 6887089)
So let's pile on here. If I try to open or view a picture using my iPad or iPhone the pic won't show anything unless there is more than one photo. With one single picture it will not work. Just an error message. It's working now. :dunno:

I tried that last night to view on my iPad I just stretched picture like zooming in

laserred38 1/13/15 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6887141)

Yep. Annoying as F!

GrnT 1/14/15 03:05 PM

As I was switching forums using the current selection the app just crashed. I had to reopen it and start over. :dunno:
Sometimes when I drag down to refresh the page the same thing happens.

Evil_Capri 1/15/15 06:41 AM

Update -

As for the photo uploading issues, I asked and we have to wait for the new app. But we're getting much much closer now. As in, actually close, not the close we were back in September when that was the date they were giving us. I'm pushing for you guys to be one of the first to get it, but we're still stuck in line behind a couple of other sites. They'll start rolling it out in about a month. Tech is in the, processing the last few tickets from our app testing. It's pretty good so far...

GrnT 1/16/15 03:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Tried to view the picture of the new Shelby posting just now and got this. No picture :( After I followed the link to the article I could view that.

GrnT 1/22/15 10:03 AM

The App is down for me. Connection error: The request timed out :screwy:
Glad I have a PC.
This happened on both apps.
The Mustang Source app and IB Autogroup app.
Safari on my phone will not work either. :dunno:

GottaHaveIt 1/24/15 05:08 AM

user error ?
it works on my Galaxy S5 but I don't like it too hard to navigate & I can't find how to common so I have to switch to full site to work.

GrnT 1/24/15 06:17 AM

Today it works. :screwy:

mustangfan410 2/8/15 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri (Post 6888078)
Update -

Any updates on when we could expect the new app?

mustangfan410 2/14/15 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by mustangfan410 (Post 6896621)

Bump

cdynaco 2/14/15 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by mustangfan410 (Post 6896621)

With IB? When hell freezes over. :shame:

mustangfan410 2/14/15 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6898849)
With IB? When hell freezes over. :shame:

I gotta try.

Mustang Freak 2/14/15 08:33 PM

The new IBS...Irritable Bowel Site!

Evil_Capri 2/24/15 05:03 AM

Update . . . . Via IB

Still looking at a TBD for the new App release date, that has been delayed since 9/14. Beta testing may start soon, but no definitive timetable, but hoping TMS is included.

Sorry I don't have better news. We will keep pushing for the updates needed to remedy the issues some of you are facing.

cdynaco 2/24/15 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri (Post 6901638)
Update . . . . Via IB

Still looking at a TBD for the new App release date, that has been delayed since 9/14. Beta testing may start soon, but no definitive timetable, but hoping TMS is included.

Sorry I don't have better news. We will keep pushing for the updates needed to remedy the issues some of you are facing.

Thanks for the update.

IB is fugly. Their advertisers are going to quit because IB won't maintain the site and eyeballs and traffic gets less and less everyday. Advertisers and sponsors are just wasting their money at the 'new IB TMS'. IB are such dumb****s.

Maybe if advertisers and sponsors told them "we're leaving because you're wasting our money" they'd get off their *** and fix the site/fix the app.

2k7gtcs 2/24/15 06:02 PM

Tell us how you really feel Charlie