The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/)
-   -   IB Auto Group App (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/ib-auto-group-app-534993/)

GrnT 1/12/15 03:24 PM

So let's pile on here. If I try to open or view a picture using my iPad or iPhone the pic won't show anything unless there is more than one photo. With one single picture it will not work. Just an error message. It's working now. :dunno:

2k7gtcs 1/12/15 05:32 PM

I can't vert post more than one picture I'm a post using the app unless as someone mentioned I go back and edit the original post each time I want to add a picture.

GrnT 1/12/15 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6887141)
I can't vert post more than one picture I'm a post using the app unless as someone mentioned I go back and edit the original post each time I want to add a picture.

:agree: Same here.

2k7gtcs 1/12/15 06:45 PM

Curse my fat fingers

GottaHaveIt 1/13/15 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 6887089)
So let's pile on here. If I try to open or view a picture using my iPad or iPhone the pic won't show anything unless there is more than one photo. With one single picture it will not work. Just an error message. It's working now. :dunno:

I tried that last night to view on my iPad I just stretched picture like zooming in

laserred38 1/13/15 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6887141)

Yep. Annoying as F!

GrnT 1/14/15 03:05 PM

As I was switching forums using the current selection the app just crashed. I had to reopen it and start over. :dunno:
Sometimes when I drag down to refresh the page the same thing happens.

Evil_Capri 1/15/15 06:41 AM

Update -

As for the photo uploading issues, I asked and we have to wait for the new app. But we're getting much much closer now. As in, actually close, not the close we were back in September when that was the date they were giving us. I'm pushing for you guys to be one of the first to get it, but we're still stuck in line behind a couple of other sites. They'll start rolling it out in about a month. Tech is in the, processing the last few tickets from our app testing. It's pretty good so far...

GrnT 1/16/15 03:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Tried to view the picture of the new Shelby posting just now and got this. No picture :( After I followed the link to the article I could view that.

GrnT 1/22/15 10:03 AM

The App is down for me. Connection error: The request timed out :screwy:
Glad I have a PC.
This happened on both apps.
The Mustang Source app and IB Autogroup app.
Safari on my phone will not work either. :dunno:

GottaHaveIt 1/24/15 05:08 AM

user error ?
it works on my Galaxy S5 but I don't like it too hard to navigate & I can't find how to common so I have to switch to full site to work.

GrnT 1/24/15 06:17 AM

Today it works. :screwy:

mustangfan410 2/8/15 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri (Post 6888078)
Update -

Any updates on when we could expect the new app?

mustangfan410 2/14/15 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by mustangfan410 (Post 6896621)

Bump

cdynaco 2/14/15 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by mustangfan410 (Post 6896621)

With IB? When hell freezes over. :shame:

mustangfan410 2/14/15 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6898849)
With IB? When hell freezes over. :shame:

I gotta try.

Mustang Freak 2/14/15 08:33 PM

The new IBS...Irritable Bowel Site!

Evil_Capri 2/24/15 05:03 AM

Update . . . . Via IB

Still looking at a TBD for the new App release date, that has been delayed since 9/14. Beta testing may start soon, but no definitive timetable, but hoping TMS is included.

Sorry I don't have better news. We will keep pushing for the updates needed to remedy the issues some of you are facing.

cdynaco 2/24/15 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri (Post 6901638)
Update . . . . Via IB

Still looking at a TBD for the new App release date, that has been delayed since 9/14. Beta testing may start soon, but no definitive timetable, but hoping TMS is included.

Sorry I don't have better news. We will keep pushing for the updates needed to remedy the issues some of you are facing.

Thanks for the update.

IB is fugly. Their advertisers are going to quit because IB won't maintain the site and eyeballs and traffic gets less and less everyday. Advertisers and sponsors are just wasting their money at the 'new IB TMS'. IB are such dumb****s.

Maybe if advertisers and sponsors told them "we're leaving because you're wasting our money" they'd get off their *** and fix the site/fix the app.

2k7gtcs 2/24/15 06:02 PM

Tell us how you really feel Charlie

cdynaco 2/24/15 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6901865)

I try to about once/week. For months now.

And yes I realize with all of us, speaking to IB is like talking to a brick. A brick of dumb****.

Our next step should be writing advertisers directly.

mustangfan410 2/24/15 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6901865)

He's right though. If IB updated the app they could pull in more people which would equal more ad money.

GrnT 3/7/15 02:06 PM

This App is really giving me problems today. Server error and duplicate post messages. :dunno: It's also been loading slower as time goes on.
I am unable to use the search option on my iPad also.

GottaHaveIt 3/16/15 03:02 AM

when on website not on app but full view on android the pages glitch like it's got a virus

mustangfan410 3/26/15 08:15 AM

Soo I guess no new app this month?:shame:

GrnT 4/3/15 09:41 AM

Stupid app

I'm not sure why but the app is not working for me. :dunno:
I tried to log in and it just spun.
After I deleted the app it didn't work.
I left it sit for a couple minutes and now it works.
Just as I was about to send this complaint. Argh!!!
Stupid app.

shurtual86 4/3/15 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 6915018)
Stupid app.

Sure is

GrnT 4/5/15 04:44 PM

This is the review I just posted in the App Store.
This app needs updating bad. Sorry to say but I think it's the last thing on Internet Brands to do list. The app fails at different levels. Uploads fail. The app freezes. It has a hard time logging in at times when it just sits and clocks. It's a real shame because it has potential to be good. If Internet Brands wants to buy up all these forums and make money on adds, at least they could put the time into it to make it functional and profitable.

mustangfan410 4/5/15 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 6915817)
This is the review I just posted in the App Store.
This app needs updating bad. Sorry to say but I think it's the last thing on Internet Brands to do list. The app fails at different levels. Uploads fail. The app freezes. It has a hard time logging in at times when it just sits and clocks. It's a real shame because it has potential to be good. If Internet Brands wants to buy up all these forums and make money on adds, at least they could put the time into it to make it functional and profitable.

If they're not gout to listen to us ***** on the forum, they're not going to listen to an app store review. But I get that your venting your frustration.

GrnT 4/5/15 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by mustangfan410 (Post 6915854)
If they're not gout to listen to us ***** on the forum, they're not going to listen to an app store review. But I get that your venting your frustration.

What you say is 100% correct. :banghead:

GrnT 4/7/15 06:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Phase error?

mustangfan410 4/7/15 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 6916660)
Phase error?

Im getting the same thing now.:banghead: Just when that app was semi usable.

GrnT 4/7/15 10:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more and I'm going for a lottery ticket.

Evil_Capri 4/8/15 04:47 AM

I've informed IB that some members are again experiencing errors. I've also received an update that the new App timetable has been updated . . . but still no definitive date.

laserred38 4/8/15 07:57 AM

App is completely useless now. Parse error on every thread I try to go into. I'm now using the desktop site on my phone, as the mobile site doesn't even let you log in. Internet Brands sucks major donkey dick. Someone please buy them out and go back to being independent!!

GrnT 4/8/15 06:26 PM

:agree: I'm not able to use the App at all. Parse error. I can only use full sight. Ummm Ya.
We need a baller to step up and save us. But seen as Internet Brands is a huge company, I don't see that ever happening.
Deysha we need you to escalate this for us. :jester: