Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

wv wildman

Search this Thread

Old 9/13/11, 11:09 PM
GT Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
wv wildman

Hi im david from wv. I just picked up my yellow blaze gt saturday. its a 2012 and its a loaded premium coupe. I wanted a lava red car but everytime i went after one it was gone. so i ended up with The yellow deal . deent option car wioth comfort package , paint, security deal and reverse warning, reminds me of the 09 grabber orange car i sold and i miss terribly..its n Pa now and im sure someone enjoys it like i did or hope they do. First mods will b shifter some polished bullets and exhaust and shr louvers .. sold my grabber orange 2009 last summer
glad to b here
wow gt"s sure have raised n price from s197 till now, and u cant take a deluxe car and fake a premium car now-you could with a s197 car.
i gotta say i liked my 2009, but my 2012 is the bomb its by far the best muscle car ive owned only car i liked as well was a 302 maverick i had as a teenager.Finally we can hand it to camaros and challengers lol all day long. the new 5.0 is a pure beast
Attached Thumbnails wv wildman-facebook1.jpg  

Last edited by dlc1; 9/13/11 at 11:27 PM.
Old 9/14/11, 12:48 AM
Cobra Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
They have raised in price, but it's worth it!

Welcome to TMS.
Old 9/14/11, 04:49 PM
GT Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
yeah they sure are worth it ..they just drive and handle so great with a whole bunch hp ,,ford has made best one so far...412 hp and 26 mpg ..i cant wait to do some exhaust work ,,woohoo