Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Search this Thread

Old 6/2/18, 11:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Hi All, my name is Lee. I have loved fast cars and motorcycles for as long as I can remember. I currently own a 2007 GSXR1000 and my current passion, my 2013 Mustang GT, auto, base. It's a bit of a story...

My Dad purchased this car new, well... my Dad bought a 2012 V6 new, drove it for about three months and then traded in and bought this car new. He missed having the V8 roar and loved the new styling features. This car is the nicest thing my Dad ever owned and he took personal pride in loving it. Well, I'm sure you guessed where this is going...

I inherited the car a few years back and now I just want to honor his dream, while still keeping it usable for the occasional cruise with my wife and kids (no rear seat delete).

My goals have changed a few times. My Dad wanted to do a supercharger, weight reduction and have a screaming street car. He was extremely close with my now 7yo daughter, so I want to keep the rear seat, so the kids can enjoy the car, too. I still plan to supercharge her, in the future, but mild. We live in CA, so SMOG sucks! I'm looking at the Eldelbrock E-Force (for now). I have a garage full of parts, some installed... BMR LCAs and UCA (with brackets) poly diff bushing, Whitelineline Watts Link, Eibach Multi Pro R2 coilovers, Streeda X-Brace. I am working on the supporting mods for FI. Suspension, then brakes, then motor and finally FI! My goal no, is to have a fun car for occasional cruising and spirited driving with (and without, hehe) the family, but also a car I can take the kids to the drag strip and try to build some great family memories. I would love to start something my kids can look back on fondly...

I am also upgrading my cluster to a Track Apps cluster, I have everything except someone to do PATS and the ASBUILT data...

Hope that's not TMI. I have been lurking here for a while, so I kind of feel like we're old friends... -Lee
Old 6/2/18, 02:14 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I'm pickle Rick!!!
Old 6/3/18, 08:46 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 684 Likes on 347 Posts
Welcome to TMS..
Old 6/5/18, 05:28 PM

Thank you, I'm stoked to be here! It's crazy how much info. is contained in this forum. I should have signed up a long time ago!
Old 6/5/18, 05:31 PM