Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

is this the right forum for me?

Search this Thread

Old 5/9/14, 09:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is this the right forum for me?

hi, I choose to identify myself as "burnt up" (if you saw me, you'd understand) and before I waste my time maybe somebody here can tell me if I could find a niche here, or possibly direct me to a place where I might fit in better.

im an abrasive ******* who means well. the form my communication is presented in can be....a little... crude at times, and my sense of humor is a little stranged, but the content of what I say is probably 75% helpful and good natured, the other 25% is reserved for noobtard ****sticks.

I almost despise people who come onto a forum and within 3 posts start asking everyone to serve up the information they need on a ****ing silver platter. ******* boonstooges lol. its....idk even know, I call it being lazy because I can't imagine what else would possess somebody to request info that is readily available with a simple search. or if they're too dumb to figure out how to perform one, somehow they think they're smart enough to pull off a decent chop.

"hi, im so and so, and I just bought a 57 Plymouth, what did everybody do to make their car unique, CUZ I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU"---every boonstooge ever.

have I rubbed anybody the wrong way yet?
more than likely

smiley guy even agrees with me

I picked up a 78 mustang 2 yesterday, spent today going through everything and putting it back together. uglier than sin she is, but she's got a good heart. I'm calling her mudstain McFrostyturd until further notice. normally I chop bikes, and don't even own a four wheeled vehicle, but I was given an offer I couldn't refuse...so.....yeah... I ended up with a free mustang....

horrendous rear end on her, and im not talking about the fender bender either. that's goot ta go. something smoother flowing is definitely in order. then the interior....WHAT interior is more like it... looks like me, Morrison and Ulrich all got together on a mushroom trip and started tearing **** outta there.
really just cosmetic stuff though, she sat out in the desert sun for years and it shows, but the 302 is good and she's got an edelbrock intake and carb breathing life into her beating chest. stock exhaust as far as I know, some headers may be in order

and that's really all the thought I've dedicated to this so far, im 90% done with a shadow chop and would like to finish whats on my plate before starting in on another course.

so, is there someplace better suited for an ******* like me?
Attached Images    
Old 5/10/14, 04:54 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people may think you are to" harsh" for this forum (F@$k em), I think you fit right in. Keep it coming, I enjoyed your perspective. Please send more pics when you can. It may inspire me to get off my A$$ and start fixing my 78 II.
Old 5/10/14, 05:03 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I think you will fit right in. if ***holes could fly, this place would be an airport forum. other than the religion and politic section, it's pretty light hearted here. Anybody showing some love for a Mustang II should get a little extra tolerance anyways. Lol. God awful little car but I'm loving it.
Old 5/10/14, 05:42 AM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hang around here, but you'll definitely fit right in at S197 forums.
Old 5/10/14, 08:12 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I think you will fit right in. if ***holes could fly, this place would be an airport forum. other than the religion and politic section, it's pretty light hearted here. Anybody showing some love for a Mustang II should get a little extra tolerance anyways. Lol. God awful little car but I'm loving it.
AlsII sounds like a good name
Old 5/10/14, 03:11 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Anybody showing some love for a Mustang II should get a little extra tolerance anyways. Lol. God awful little car but I'm loving it.
IDK, MII's bring Arin like stink on the waste product of bovine methane machines (notice how I cleaned that up ).
And Arin lovvves his little demerit book.
So... Good luck with that...
Old 5/10/14, 03:11 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
AlsII sounds like a good name

Old 5/10/14, 03:22 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
There is another forum where you may be a better fit, not too many rules (you can curse all you want) and we're all very honest and brash but the tech and knowledge is pretty tremendous, won't say the forum on here but I'm sure it's not hard to find
Old 5/10/14, 03:26 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by fdjizm
but the tech and knowledge is pretty tremendous,

Some of the jerks are over the top sometimes though. Like high schoolers in their 20's 30's. I mean its one thing to be blunt etc., but its another thing for some to be an ahole simply looking for opportunities to prove they're an ahole.