Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New To The Forums And New To Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 9/10/17, 04:47 PM
V6 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
New To The Forums And New To Mustangs

As the title says I am new to this forum and new to Mustangs. I'm looking to buy a Shelby GT and would like to learn as much as possible before and even after I get the Mustang.

I've written for Internet Brands before but know very little about Mustangs. I look forward to the conversation and interaction.
Old 9/10/17, 05:31 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts
Welcome to TMS!
Old 9/11/17, 07:33 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 684 Likes on 347 Posts
Welcome to the site.
What about a Shelby GT makes you want one ??
Old 9/11/17, 10:25 AM
V6 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 1 Alibi 2
Welcome to the site.
What about a Shelby GT makes you want one ??

My family have always been Ford and Mustang type people. When I was little my grandfather had a 66 GT.

He always claimed it was the first one sold in Mississippi. He says he went to Jackson put his name on a list and got the very first one to arrive. He loved that car but I think my grandmother made him sell it. He still tells that story all of the time.

Plus anything that has had Shelby's hands on it has always had somewhat of a mystique to me.
Old 9/19/17, 10:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello I'm buying my first mustang tomorrow , a 2006 4 liter. it is in perfect shape I'm super excited to be driving my brand new to me red Mustang with the pony package. 49 years old and never thought I'd be buying mustang but here I am. Looking forward to see what happens next
Old 9/21/17, 07:34 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts
Welcome, Eric Maher! I got my first Stang last year, 2 weeks after I turned 51. Looking back at my life, I probably wouldn't have appreciated it properly if I had one when I was young.