Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

NEW to the Forum HI!

Search this Thread

Old 5/22/13, 05:25 PM
Supporting Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW to the Forum HI!

Hi, my name is John Jones and I have come up with a new magnetic jack pad that was needed for the Camaro ZL1 and I also found out that the mustang could benefit from them.

We make the magnetic jack pad for the Camaro, Charger Challenger and Corvette. We are just now getting done with the prototypes for the Mustang.

We do have the one now to fit the 2005 and up Mustang and are working on the Mustang with the Roush Kit.

I will be glad to send out a Jack Pad to anyone that has a Mustang with the Roush kit on it to check for fit at no charge.

The jack pad is for the openings under the car at the pinch weld and fits where the lower rocker cover comes down below the body.

We do have a website at www.zl1addons.com My number is 858 527 8727
I will be glad to send them out to anyone, just call or PM me. I send to you to try out and if the work just send a check, if they do not keep them and do not pay! if you like them pay AFTER you get them.
Attached Thumbnails NEW to the Forum  HI!-jdj_6944.jpg