Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New From CA

Search this Thread

Old 4/22/11, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New From CA

Hey All!,

I got rid of my 2000 GT a few weeks ago and ordered a yellow blaze 5.0 a couple weeks ago. So I have a few more weeks to wait to get back into a Mustang. 3.73, brembo, shakr 1000 and everything else pretty plain. Looks like there's is some real good info on here for future mods but i'll probably keep in stock for awhile until i see more of the yellow there. I live in orange county ca and am on the freeways a lot and still have not seen one on the road.

One of the things you guys may be able to point me in the right direction. I think it would be cool to a do a drive with a bunch of other mustangs. Does anyone know where i can find a group like that in Orange County CA?
Old 4/22/11, 05:26 PM
Cobra Member

Hi Russell! Congrats on your future purchase. Your going to love your new 5.0 and with all the aftermarket goodies out there it will be hard to keep yours stock. There is a ton of information here you will learn a lot about this Amazing machine.

I'm located in So Cal too, the SF valley. There's many cruises in our areas. One best place to check is here on the west coast board.

https://themustangsource.com/f641/

Keep us updated on your new ride and hopefully see you around
Old 4/24/11, 09:07 PM

Cool thanks for the info man!
Old 4/25/11, 11:51 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Welcome Russ!

Hey Russ you may want to check this out this Wednesday:

Mustang & Ford Friends,

This Wed is the return of the MUSTANG CAFE! That's BCMC's monthly cruise night that is back for 2011 with an all new location - Frisco's Bar & Grill in Long Beach.

4750 East Los Coyotes Diagonal
Long Beach, California 90815

(562) 498-FOOD (3663)
friscos@friscos.com

The Mustang Cafe takes place from 6-8:15pm. Parking starts at 5:45, and there are about 50 "premium" parking spaces, on a first come/first serve basis. All members/non members are welcome. All year Mustangs and Ford vehicles are welcome. After the 50 spots surrounding Frisco's are taken, there is plenty of other parking close by.

We are excited about our new partner, Frisco's. They have a huge selection of great tasting food on their menu. Music, waitresses on roller skates and more! Some come out and raise the hood and kick the tires with some old friends, and make some new ones, too! Below you will find links for driving directions and Frisco's wide-variety menu

Lastly, if you are coming to the Cafe - be sure to reply to THIS email with your RSVP (or RSVP on out Facebook page) - we'll add your name to the Mustang Cafe website RSVP list. You'll be entered for a $25 gift card from Mustang Country in Paramount - just for RSVPing! Also, if you are available to help with setup/parking, please let us know - you'll be well rewarded....

See you Wed!
Jon Schultz
President, BCMC
Old 4/26/11, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by JedCranium
Welcome Russ!

Hey Russ you may want to check this out this Wednesday:

Mustang & Ford Friends,

This Wed is the return of the MUSTANG CAFE! That's BCMC's monthly cruise night that is back for 2011 with an all new location - Frisco's Bar & Grill in Long Beach.

4750 East Los Coyotes Diagonal
Long Beach, California 90815

(562) 498-FOOD (3663)
friscos@friscos.com

The Mustang Cafe takes place from 6-8:15pm. Parking starts at 5:45, and there are about 50 "premium" parking spaces, on a first come/first serve basis. All members/non members are welcome. All year Mustangs and Ford vehicles are welcome. After the 50 spots surrounding Frisco's are taken, there is plenty of other parking close by.

We are excited about our new partner, Frisco's. They have a huge selection of great tasting food on their menu. Music, waitresses on roller skates and more! Some come out and raise the hood and kick the tires with some old friends, and make some new ones, too! Below you will find links for driving directions and Frisco's wide-variety menu

Lastly, if you are coming to the Cafe - be sure to reply to THIS email with your RSVP (or RSVP on out Facebook page) - we'll add your name to the Mustang Cafe website RSVP list. You'll be entered for a $25 gift card from Mustang Country in Paramount - just for RSVPing! Also, if you are available to help with setup/parking, please let us know - you'll be well rewarded....

See you Wed!
Jon Schultz
President, BCMC
What is the name of your facebook page?
Old 4/27/11, 12:43 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Russell783
What is the name of your facebook page?

Here's the BCMC FB page:

BCMC FaceBook>

Jed