Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New From AZ

Search this Thread

Old 9/6/11, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New From AZ

Well here we go,

I live in Mesa, Arizona. All I do all day is cars. What can i say it's my absolute passion! Everything on my 2006 murdered out Mustang is hand done by me (lights, grill, rims) woohoo! But he ain't close to finished yet.

Just bought him ohh i think on July 29 (2011) since i totaled my old 2004 40th Anniv. on April 29 (2011). Yes, many tears were shed that day.. err.. following months is more like it. End of sob story.

So here i am, yes, lusting after your cars, if your in AZ (hopefully near me) give me a holler!
Old 9/6/11, 08:21 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Very nice Mustang! I would have cried if I totaled my 2004. I probably will when I trade her in for my next Mustang. Welcome!
Old 9/6/11, 08:33 PM

Oh trust me, those were the longest nights! it was my first car, so that was a shot to the heart. I had put so, so, so much hard earned money and brutal time into that beast in only 4 months, but here we are with a 2 years newer and fresh S197, and with every new noble steed comes new memories!
Old 9/6/11, 08:47 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Glad you're loving the new S197! I've debated on that trade before. this is my second Stang with my first being an 01 black sixxer. I do love a nice S197 though so when it's time it's going to be bittersweet.
Old 9/6/11, 08:54 PM

I wish i could have them all! Could you imagine, a garage full of your favorite ponys from each generation, boy i couldn't choose!

Well at least i can dream on.

What would you choose for your next trade in if you dont mind me asking?
Old 9/6/11, 08:58 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

I know right. There are too many to choose. The cul-de-sac would look awesome, though!

I actually tried for a 2003 supercharged Mach1 a year older but the dealership said they wanted $5k down just because of the supercharger? Idk, didn't sound right so keeping my 2004 until I can put money down on a Cobra or a new 5.0. One day.
Old 9/6/11, 09:15 PM

wow, sometimes i just don't understand dealerships.
Well 5.0/cobra is the way to go! im hoping to have a later 5th gen by my second year of college just from racing money, but by then the new generation will be about ready to come out and if i like it i'd love to have a brand spanking new one.
I made one oath in my life and thats to always at all times have one mustang in my garage or at least one with my name on the title!
Old 9/6/11, 09:23 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Welcome!
Old 9/6/11, 09:35 PM

Thanks!

and ill be up on flag for boarding this winter, ill let you know if i see your car.