Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Mary Lou has found her way home!!

Search this Thread

Old 8/31/12, 06:00 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gorgeous simply gorgeous
Old 8/31/12, 07:07 PM
GTR Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
What options did you get? I personally think Shelby's need stripes.
No. it's perfect.
Old 8/31/12, 07:09 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverSkoundrel

No. it's perfect.
Me = Right, You = Wrong
Old 8/31/12, 07:11 PM
GTR Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Me = Right, You = Wrong
That's why it's doesn't have stripes.
Old 9/1/12, 03:23 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Beautiful with the stripe delete.
Old 9/1/12, 04:10 AM
GT Member

Thanks guys!!! I got the recaro's, and the Svt, track, and ep packages Joe. My wife thought the same thing about the stripes but I think she's starting to like her without it. Had a few beers yesterday but wanted to go for a ride last night and the wife is not a drinker so off we go to the local ice cream place with me in the passenger seat. First 4 way we come to a late model corvette pulls up to the stop sign just after us. And I see him look right at us and he can clearly see my wife behind the wheel. Well she goes and I tell her to keep it in second cause I know he won't be able to help himself. Sure enough he jumps on it right up on her *** I tell her to hit it and we pull away from him. She got up to 70 in no time and then we backed down. He turned off at next light. I know he was just having fun, no racing involved just a little show of power. My wife did excellent and you should have seen the :-) on her face. Man does this car just make you smile. On the way home the super charger started to kick in, you could here the whine, what a sweet sound. So basically my wife popped the SC cherry lol.
Old 9/1/12, 04:56 AM
Bullitt Member

beautiful car..patience is everything, congratulations!
Old 9/1/12, 07:51 AM
BB3
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congratulations Halfadeck. My goodness is your car nice. WOW !
You enjoy the heck out of it now, you hear ?-----Bill
Old 9/1/12, 11:13 AM
Mach 1 Member

Awesome car!!!
Old 9/1/12, 11:42 AM
Mach 1 Member

Old 9/1/12, 05:10 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Halfadeck
Thanks guys!!! I got the recaro's, and the Svt, track, and ep packages Joe. My wife thought the same thing about the stripes but I think she's starting to like her without it. Had a few beers yesterday but wanted to go for a ride last night and the wife is not a drinker so off we go to the local ice cream place with me in the passenger seat. First 4 way we come to a late model corvette pulls up to the stop sign just after us. And I see him look right at us and he can clearly see my wife behind the wheel. Well she goes and I tell her to keep it in second cause I know he won't be able to help himself. Sure enough he jumps on it right up on her *** I tell her to hit it and we pull away from him. She got up to 70 in no time and then we backed down. He turned off at next light. I know he was just having fun, no racing involved just a little show of power. My wife did excellent and you should have seen the :-) on her face. Man does this car just make you smile. On the way home the super charger started to kick in, you could here the whine, what a sweet sound. So basically my wife popped the SC cherry lol.
You must REALLY trust your wife. Unleashing that beast in her hands takes some serious trust. Awesome anecdote though, thanks for sharing. I love reading about people using their cars.
Old 9/2/12, 02:15 AM
GT Member

Yeah she's a smart cookie and learns fast. She made a left out of the ice cream place and broke the *** end free (just a little) and stayed on the pedal till it straightened out, let's just say I was proud hahaha. I'm just glad she quit *****ing about how much I spent and is enjoying it and liking it more and more. Happy wife equals happy little fella :-)
Old 9/2/12, 02:45 AM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Haha you can tell who the unmarried guys are. If a wife wants to drive her GT500, she's going too, it's half hers.
Old 9/2/12, 07:14 AM

No stripes! She is DiRRRRRtttttyyyyyy
Old 9/2/12, 07:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Haha you can tell who the unmarried guys are. If a wife wants to drive her GT500, she's going too, it's half hers.
You got me there. Can't imagine living like you guys.
Old 9/2/12, 07:53 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
Lucky Dude
Old 9/2/12, 07:55 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
Originally Posted by Halfadeck
Pics of the wife's face smiling in the car??
Old 9/2/12, 04:37 PM
GT Member

Lol snowman sometimes it's rough but I wouldn't change my status (she might be reading this lol). Lol Glenn I'll try to see if she'll let me post a pic, btw she's hot as the car!!!
Old 9/4/12, 05:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Wow, amazing beauty. Songs are written for cars like that. My wife asked me to drive the Boss to work one day, and as nervous as I was, I told her yes. It is after all, her car if incomes are considered. I happen to work in the same area but had to drive separate so I ended up following her. She was going really, really slow. So I called her and told her to get on it, for gawd's sake. But she didn't, sadly, because I really wanted to hear it from the outside for a change.
Old 9/4/12, 05:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by max5ive0
Wow, amazing beauty. Songs are written for cars like that. My wife asked me to drive the Boss to work one day, and as nervous as I was, I told her yes. It is after all, her car if incomes are considered. I happen to work in the same area but had to drive separate so I ended up following her. She was going really, really slow. So I called her and told her to get on it, for gawd's sake. But she didn't, sadly, because I really wanted to hear it from the outside for a change.
I've had the same wish to hear and see what my car is like from the outside while driving around, but I don't think I could let anyone I know drive it. My girlfriend likes to joke about how cool I am for "buying her the Boss," and how she "let's me drive her around in her car." I've been able to avoid overtly denying her the chance to drive it by the fact that she can't drive stick. I've thought about teaching her so she can drive me home from the bar, but then she'll want to drive it all the time!

Quick Reply: Mary Lou has found her way home!!