Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Make Up a Better FAKE BIRTHDAY PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 1/30/24, 11:33 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,733 Likes on 2,024 Posts

Well I Know these Days Many Members Especially New Ones Use a Fake Birthday Due To Identity Theft Issues. If You Say **** The Torpedos and Put the Correct One That is Great as Well! Ok I Get it. But It Really Helps When Members Ask Questions and We Can't Be Sure How Old You Are. Let's Face The Facts it Make a Difference. So That Being Said Please Get Within a Few Years and or Days of Actual Birthday. You Can Choose To Hide Your Birthday as Well as Far As The Profile! You Should Have Seen The Birthday List on January 1st! Aye Carumba!

TMS at Some Point Will Stop Sending Out Birthday Notices Because of That and Will Instead I Believe Be Sending Out Join Date Anniversary Notices! That's The Word at The Moment Anyway!

Also Please Fill Out At Least Briefly but Fully is Better The Car Specs So When You Ask a Vehicle Specific Question We Can Look At Your Profile If You Did Not Give Enough Info in Thread Asking Question!

Thanks!

KC

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/30/24 at 12:22 PM.
The following users liked this post:
NC14GT (4/28/24)