Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Just A Hello

Search this Thread

Old 10/7/10, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just A Hello

hello my name is Amber ... I'm 6' 9" tall woman .. permanently disabled from a genetic disorder called marfan syndrome ... im 41 years old and trying to fix up my mustang convertible on my limited to no income ... i drive a 96 mustang convertible that was put together by a mechanic shop i dont think knew what they were doing very well .. seams to be built from a couple cars ... my biggest complaint at this time is it has the 17" low profile wide tires of the GT on it and it should have the generic mustang 16" rims so it makes it drive like crap because they didn't alter the suspension or ride height to compensate for the tire change .. also when in moderate to high rev when it auto shifts it rattles like it has loose valves and when i took it back to the shop to get that adressed they said you cant adjust valves .. how stupid am i ??? anyway i got hooked on mustangs when i bought my first when i was young it was a 74 mustang II that my mother blew the motor in and then sold for scrap ... but now i have another mustang and am looking forward to making it fit my style and look heheheheeh .. i would love it to be a standard but with my hip like it is i cant use a clutch if i plan on walking latter .. maybe i should shut up now and let you ask me what you want to know or i would just keep on going .. hope we can be friends and have a good day ..............................
Old 10/9/10, 08:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Welcome to the site Amber!