Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Jacksonville 2005 TMS Mustang Drive Pics

Search this Thread

Old 5/2/05, 07:13 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh man that would have been fun. Now a question to the guys driving with just the fog lights on. Do you have the regular driving lights? In Canada, we are stuck with the driving lights but if I pull the parking brake up 1 click they turn off so I can just have the fog and parking lights on. Just wondering if you have to do the same thing.

And Danny, sorry, but I sort of agree, those stickers don't look good on the new stang.
Old 5/2/05, 07:31 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All we did is turn the parking lights on (1st Click) and then you can pull out the **** for the fogs.

Paul
Old 5/2/05, 08:04 AM
Bullitt Member

dave_bought_another_black_stang's Avatar

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?sh...ic=19680&st=200

Here is a link with lobster pictures.
Old 5/2/05, 08:11 AM
Bullitt Member

Paul,
Great Pics...You guys should've seen it. Paul's wife was like the Papparazzi hanging out the window to get pics...pulling up next to us...Paul, she is awesome man...great couple you 2 are.
For all of you who were'nt there, Dan's SBGT with stickers also has SLP exhaust and the predator tuner. That car Sounds awesome!!! In fact, I am ordering the exhaust and the tuner very soon. He also had some really cool touches.
The cop pictures are Awesome!!!! I can't believe you guys were like...'can you please put him in cuffs?'
thats some funny poop right there.
Thanks to all who showed and what a great group of peeps.
Old 5/2/05, 08:15 AM
Team Mustang Source

OK everyone turn ur flames on and point them this way I missed the drive :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

DO I have an excuse Yea

It seems my son's birthday wish vetoed my going... Gotta keep priorities straight

Saturday's events for him got rained out. :notnice: I owed him a trip to the Rain Forest Cafe' in Orlando....

That's right he cashed in his IOU for Sunday wn3d:

My wife says he just wasn't as interested in riding in your mustang and meeting your other mustang zealo... aaaah enthusiasts

But hey ...He offered to buy me a shirt from the Rain forest Cafe.

That's ma boy!

Momma doesn't know it yet but I'm gonna order 1 of Brad's limited edition Mustangs for him to boost his Mustang Fever
Old 5/2/05, 08:21 AM
Cobra Member

Looks like it was a blast!!!!! Great pictures!!!
Old 5/2/05, 09:30 AM

Great photos Paul!
Old 5/2/05, 10:15 AM

Originally posted by JHL981+May 2, 2005, 12:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JHL981 @ May 2, 2005, 12:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mustangshadow@May 1, 2005, 11:07 PM
looks like you guys had alot of fun. Hopefully next time I wont have to work so I can join you guys. I really want to hook up with some TMS members and fellow 05ers. Maybe I will get a Central Florida ride together...... :scratch:
Hey man, I live in central florida, im up for a mini meet anytime, I met up with DANNY, and hes cool as heck! Im up for doing mods, cruisin whatever.
[/b][/quote]
sounds like a plan
Old 5/2/05, 10:23 AM
V6 Member

Dont worry Kevin we are soon to be hopefully planning another awesome drive here soon. So keep in touch and we will get it moving. Everybody was great and cant wait for the next one.

Its awesome to get all the different personalities together and everyone got along and had a blast. We went north on A1A this time the next one will possibly be south towards St. Augustine. We might get a bigger crowd on the next one!!!

Hope to see everyone there!!!

Paul
Old 5/2/05, 10:42 AM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awesome pics!!!

Looks like that was alot of fun!!

I am trying to put together my next one for down here in South Florida (our first one was cool but you had like double the cars we did :bang: ) - maybe after that one, we can eventually do a multi-area state thing - pick one spot and get Florida drivers from different locales....

A line of 20-25 Stangs would look miiighty impressive.....
Old 5/2/05, 12:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by NDHESQ@May 2, 2005, 6:01 AM
Great Pics, I can't wait to join the club. Whose White vert with Red inside? Looks Great and thats the exact car I plan to order. If you don't mind I am using your car as my screen saver!! I'd love to see more Pics from all angles. The Red interior jumps out from the white with the top down.

Neil
THANKS... glad you like my baby... here is a link to some pics I took right after I got her. Oh..and I am HONORED that you want to use a pic of my car as a screen saver.

http://homepage.mac.com/lisacheshire/PhotoAlbum14.html
Old 5/2/05, 12:10 PM
Bullitt Member

[/quote]

THANKS... glad you like my baby... here is a link to some pics I took right after I got her. Oh..and I am HONORED that you want to use a pic of my car as a screen saver.

[/quote]
Now who is the ham hmmmmmm???
Old 5/2/05, 12:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by dave_bought_another_black_stang,May 2, 2005, 12:13 PM

[/quote]
Now who is the ham hmmmmmm???
[/quote]

DAVE- I am NOT the HAM in this group, mister! and Paul...HEY, whats this telling everyone I can't back up... I thought that "what goes on the drive STAYS on the drive!" (For the record, I successfully backed up my car 2 times and didn't kill or mame anyone!)
Old 5/2/05, 02:26 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Looks like y'all had a blast.

What was up with the cops? Two of them?!??
Old 5/2/05, 02:52 PM
V6 Member

Ok Ok....

I didnt let out any juicy details....

Leesi is a very good reverse driver matter of fact the trip home she went reverse all the way!!! lol

Paul
Old 5/2/05, 02:56 PM
GT Member

Couple of questions.

1 What are the names of owners of what cars? Just first names.

2 How many of you were there?

3 Why was the older white Mustang there? Was it a wife? Tell her congrates she was included.

4 Why couldn't I find a group of people like you to have such fun here????

Pictures were really great! Loved them. Even the Sonic Blue!!! I love that color, even thought I have a red fire. Thanks!!!!!
Old 5/2/05, 02:59 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by GhostTX@May 2, 2005, 2:29 PM
Looks like y'all had a blast.

What was up with the cops? Two of them?!??
A lil birdie told me someone was doin burnouts! HAHA!
Old 5/2/05, 04:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Paul,

Great pics man, you owe the wife big for hanging out the window.

Can't wait to do the next one.

Old 5/2/05, 05:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by ALLMINE65@May 2, 2005, 2:59 PM
Couple of questions.

3 Why was the older white Mustang there? Was it a wife? Tell her congrates she was included.

Pictures were really great! Loved them. Even the Sonic Blue!!! I love that color, even thought I have a red fire. Thanks!!!!!
Quite simply,
1. Dave, Marshall, chrissy, paul, dan, william, stephanie, lisa, archie, jorge
2. ten cars, thirteen people (not counting archie's blowup ''activity partner in the trunk"
3. there were to sn94 stangs, both just mustang enthusiasts...one works with a patient of mine, and the other is a friend of lisa's and is now a member here
4. Honestly, WE KICK HINEY. really it was just a good combo of no rain, jacksonville is a great place to be with lots of scenic lil drives like that, and of course, I put the drive together.....just being modest...lol. Oh yeah, free music helps too.

I can honestly tell you there was something special about that group...there were all types and ages, and they blended great.

Hey paul, tell Jaime she has a new nickname....Razzi for Paparazzi photographer.
Old 5/2/05, 06:04 PM

Originally posted by dave_bought_another_black_stang+May 2, 2005, 6:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dave_bought_another_black_s tang @ May 2, 2005, 6:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ALLMINE65@May 2, 2005, 2:59 PM
Couple of questions.

Quite simply,
1. Dave, Marshall, chrissy, paul, dan, william, stephanie, lisa, archie, jorge
2. ten cars, thirteen people (not counting archie's blowup ''activity partner in the trunk"
3. there were to sn94 stangs, both just mustang enthusiasts...one works with a patient of mine, and the other is a friend of lisa's and is now a member here
4. Honestly, WE KICK HINEY. really it was just a good combo of no rain, jacksonville is a great place to be with lots of scenic lil drives like that, and of course, I put the drive together.....just being modest...lol. Oh yeah, free music helps too.

I can honestly tell you there was something special about that group...there were all types and ages, and they blended great.

Hey paul, tell Jaime she has a new nickname....Razzi for Paparazzi photographer.
[/b][/quote]

Dave, why do you insist on making people believe i'm a crazy animal or something? HAHA...Blowup partners? better than what you have stuffed in your trunk... This pic is from my Pre-Drive prep...I had a helper while cleaning my car...

Her name is Vegas...thought you guys would like this...

Quick Reply: Jacksonville 2005 TMS Mustang Drive Pics