Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hello from Switzerland

Search this Thread

Old 4/26/11, 01:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from Switzerland

Hi everybody!

After several weeks of lurking the forum, I think it's time to say Hello.

I already learned a lot here, great forum! I will be hanging out in the 2010+ forum the most because in March, I ordered my 2012 Mustang!
Dealer says it won't be here until late summer, so it's waiting time right now, which is very VERY hard...

Anyway, I will try to shorten the time by reading the forum, owner's manual, watching Youtube vids etc. Hope it works.

CU
Marc

PS: I try my best to write a acceptable English.
Old 4/26/11, 02:16 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 4/27/11, 11:48 AM
Legacy TMS Member Eu Edition

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow European
Old 4/27/11, 03:15 PM

Neko, I've been to the Netherlands on a business trip just last month. It's a small world after all!

Ongelooflijk
Old 4/27/11, 03:17 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I remember a "SwissBullitt" from another site. I realize its a big country, but ever see an 08 Bullitt around?
Old 4/27/11, 03:18 PM

Hi there Marc!

As you may have imagined I'm from Spain (lol), I ordered mine end of january and still waiting for news.

To be honest, I think visiting forums, youtube, etc increases anxiety instead of relieving it, but good luck! I'm already out of nails!

Welcome!
Old 4/27/11, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco
I remember a "SwissBullitt" from another site. I realize its a big country, but ever see an 08 Bullitt around?
You're kidding, right? Switzerland is pretty much the smallest country in Europe (not counting the dwarf countries), but, of course, the most beautiful!
Ask the Dutch, every summer they come in masses and overrun the country with their RV's and trailers!

But, on a more serious note, I have seen Bullitt's around! And I really like the understated look (which is one of the reasons I went spoiler delete). In fact, if Dark Highland Green was available, I'd have taken it in a heartbeat.

Next Sunday, May 1st, there is a big US car meeting in Switzerland, probably the biggest in the country and one of the biggest in Europe, and I will keep my eyes open especially for S197's. I bet there will be several Bullitt's around, along with the real ones, the '68 Fastbacks.

Originally Posted by andres_spain
Hi there Marc!

As you may have imagined I'm from Spain (lol), I ordered mine end of january and still waiting for news.

To be honest, I think visiting forums, youtube, etc increases anxiety instead of relieving it, but good luck! I'm already out of nails!

Welcome!
Seems like we are in the same boat then! No news from the dealer hmm? Same here... But so far, I haven't even asked the dealer for news. Need to do that soon.
Old 6/18/11, 03:54 PM

supposed to be getting it next week, u?

cheers
Old 6/18/11, 06:17 PM

Wow, that's great news! Congrats! Lucky you...

As for me, well, my car did not get built. I just found out this week. The reason is the paint shortage.
I asked my dealer to check on the status of my order, and they told him the bad news. Looks like they would NOT have notified my dealer by themselves...

Luckily my dealer found a car that is close to my original config. I don't have an ETA yet, but I guess it will be here a little earlier than the ordered car would have been. At least that's what I hope. We'll see.

For now, I am waiting patiently...