Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hello New Here>

Search this Thread

Old 4/27/12, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello New Here>

I just bought a Red 2000 GT: I'm not sure what all mods have been done to the car, but the one i do know about is it has been cat and muffler delete and has what i heard refered to as Drop pipes that have a plate and 3 wing nuts on them for quick removal at the track. Very Loud. Anyhow i would like to be able to drive this on the street so i need it to pass a Virginia State Inspection. some one spent some money to set up the exaust the way it is and i don't want to mess with it anymore than i have too. Does anyone have a sugustion. When i took it to a muffler shop they said wow!!! i wouldn't touch this just leave it like it is. ( won't pass inspection the way it is.) thay then told me it would cost 5 Grand to get it back to stock. i don't want this either. i would like to leave the drop pipes and somehow add some high flow cats (in hopes that this would allow it to pass inspection.

HELP!!!