Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hello Everybody!

Search this Thread

Old 3/6/17, 11:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everybody!

Hi friends, this is Raj from UAE.

I have been a silent reader of this very informative forum till now and finally posting a thread after a long time.

Mustangs have always been a dream for me since my childhood and I was planning to buy one since the mid of 2016. Well, things got delayed a bit due to other commitments. But I am happy to announce that I have finally bought my own Mustang by the end of 2016!!! It's a used 2014 V6 premium model.

I was scouting the market for a good Mustang for quite some time and most of the cars I drove were either heavily abused or had major accident repairs or both! Some were clean but the asking price was too high. Some had way too many mods and I wanted a clean car which I can prep the way I want!

Also, I wanted a 5.0 but a clean V8 Mustang in my limited budget was a distant dream! Finally, I found my car - a Ruby Red V6 Premium. It was clean and I got the car inspected at multiple places. There was a minor accident damage and the front fender was replaced but no damages to the chassis. I wish I could have bought the V8, I admit that. But the V6 is no slouch and for now, I am content with it.

Changed the engine oil, oil filter, air filer and AC filter. The car drives like a charm. Wheelspins from standstill are a common affair!

I have a couple of queries though, which I will post soon in the relevant section. Thank you for bearing with the long post.

I will post some pictures soon!
Old 3/7/17, 02:01 AM
Legacy TMS Member Eu Edition

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Well, welcome to the forums from the Netherlands
Old 3/7/17, 08:19 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 684 Likes on 347 Posts
Welcome to the site, congrats & good luck with the new ride.
My tuner has customers all over the world.
Stopped @ the shop one day & there was a Mustang with UAE plates in the parking lot..
Old 3/7/17, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Neko-
Well, welcome to the forums from the Netherlands
Originally Posted by 1 Alibi 2
Welcome to the site, congrats & good luck with the new ride.
My tuner has customers all over the world.
Stopped @ the shop one day & there was a Mustang with UAE plates in the parking lot..
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Old 3/18/17, 02:05 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
Welcome to the forum Raj, and enjoy that new to you Mustang. You'll get that GT one day, but those V6's are some tough engines that will do you proud until then.