Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hello..

Search this Thread

Old 4/4/19, 08:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Hello..

Apparently I am new to this group.. and if I am not, I cant find myself from before!

Mustang owner all of my life, with my current one being a 2013 SBY BOSS 302 ..
Which I purchased brand new (hours after it arrived on the lot apparently) And have been enjoying the hell out of it since!
Boss #0033 and according to my owners packet I received later from Ford, apparently it is #4 built in Yellow (4 of 6**... I dont remember the exact number six hundred something lol!)
I dont track the car, its my daily driver in the warmer months, but sits garaged under a cover from the first time they salt the roads until several weeks above freezing.
In fact I will probably get it out this weekend...
Not that Im afraid of driving a Mustang in the winter since I grew up in them on dirt and gravel roads... but Ive seen first hand what that crap they put on the roads/walks etc. will do to your vehicle... rapidly.
I haven't made any major changes to the Boss, lots of "minor" ones, added an LS spoiler, window tint, side window louvers and aluminum rear window louvers, Foose Outcast Mustang 20" Wheels..
Replaced the stock mufflers with Bassani Axle backs..Pulled the discs from the exhaust and added electric cutouts so I can change my side pipes on the fly...
Replaced the interior with custom made Alacantra / Leather skins for the Recaro's, a Kenwood stereo system - I wanted to be able to hear the stereo when driving over 60mph on the highway.. which I could NOT with the factory radio..
Took it back in to get the TRAK KEY programming put in for the Red Key.. So mostly appearance / comfort mods.. nothing to the engine itself..considering it but not sure which way I want to go yet...

Live in Marysville, Ohio - originally from Circleville, Ohio --
Work in an auto factory - going on 25 yrs now... who I wont name here LOL -- but Im sure where I live probably gives it away...

Too many hobbies or interests to even begin to list... lately though it seems my primary activities are working and feeding my wife's Disney World addiction. . .
Sometimes I get to play with my toys but its primarily work, sleep take my family on trips when I can!
Although I am considering building/refurbing golf cart replicas of my Boss and my truck to use on our camping / vacation trips..thats become an "easier" hobby than playing with my "big" toys lol..

Scott F
Old 4/4/19, 06:34 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,171 Likes on 1,619 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the heck out of your Boss they are fun to drive.
Old 4/13/19, 03:55 PM
THE RED FLASH ------Moderator

Received 1,954 Likes on 1,583 Posts